D-Hero support

MibeR

Destiny Hero - Carrier Alliance
DARK / Level 4 / Warrior / Effect
ATK ? / DEF 1000

[i]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. When your opponent's Level 4 or lower monster attacks a monster you control, let your monster destroyed and sent it to the Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your hand. This card's Level is equal to your destroyed monster's Level + 1. The ATK of this card is equal to its Level x 350. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 monster you control to draw 1 card. If it is Level 5 or higher monster, draw 2 cards and discard 1 card instead. You can remove 1 DARK Warrior-Type monster from your Graveyard from play to destroy 1 face-up Spell or Trap Card on the field. [/i]

discuss, rate/hate/ +rep very appreciated :D

as for d hero this kinda doe snot match up. most d hero have Verry low atk and 1 good effect. this 1 has a chance and 3 verry good effects. if it was real i would use it for shure tho it to op not to throw into any dhero/dark deck.

'let your monster destroyed and sent it to the Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your hand"

this is wrong wording. idk rigth ones tho i think it is

"if a monster on your sid eof the field is distroyd and sent to the graveyard, you can special summon this card form your hand in face up Attack position."
No i mean it is when example, you control Level 5 monster in face-down with 2000 DEF. then your opponent monster with 1300 ATK attacks your monster. then, you sacrificing your monster and let it destroyed to Special Summon this card.

Yeah, i absolutely know not match up ,that is the point. So, we have a great support for D Hero,

btw,thanks for commenting
[quote name='Maha Guns' timestamp='1301052756' post='5095420']
No i mean it is when example, you control Level 5 monster in face-down with 2000 DEF. then your opponent monster with 1300 ATK attacks your monster. then, you sacrificing your monster and let it destroyed to Special Summon this card.[/quote]

wat? You obviously have no idea how this game works, do you? You can't just randomly "sacrifice" your monster in the middle of the battle, unless you use cards like Icarus Attack etc. AND even if you use cards like Icarus Attack, the monster isn't destroyed, it was Tributed/Sacrificed.
You can easily do whatever you want with whatever you want whenever you want, if a card effect states it. What you're looking for is:

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. When your opponent's Level 4 or lower monster declares an attack, destroy your Defending monster to Special Summon this card from your hand. This card's Level is equal to the destroyed monster's Level + 1, and its ATK is equal to its Level x 350. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 monster you control. If the Tributed monster's Level is 4 or lower, draw 1 card, else draw 2 cards then discard 1 card. You can remove 1 DARK Warrior-Type monster in your Graveyard from play to destroy 1 face-up Spell or Trap Card on the field."

It's a good card, can be mildly abusable but if you think of the situation where you'd usually summon this monster, it's not quite overpowered, and it's overall decent support, not just for D-Heroes.

Archived