-The L.T.R - NOW TAKING ORDERS -

Night

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Deathly; Glad you like it, just remember to use the form.

@Genuine; Happy to hear that. :]

@Phoenix; Thanks bro, happy to see you are satisfied.

Oh and before I forget;

LTR-NW.png

Let me just say, I think this is my best avi to date. I kind of strayed away from what you wanted (i think).

Anyway If you'd like a redo I can do it.

Reece;

Hope it is to your liking, bumped yours since you're a whiny prick I love you. ;]

NW-Reece2.png

NW-Reece.png

[img=http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac28/Amirzmom/NW-Reece.png]

I take it NW is up for orders again =D.

Deathly far too difficult because of the size and number of feathers.

Wolk it doesn't matter on the size for a render the bigger the better =D. (under 200x200 then I get annoyed) Will get on with a bit later =D

Tags;

Render/Stock/Sprite: Render Stock

Size: 400 x 150

Preferred colours?: Darker colors (black)

Text?: N/A

Crop to Avi?: Nope

Border?: Nope

Details: Dark smudge, maybe? He is facing the light.

Logos;

Text: Digimon Dreams

Sub Text?: N/A

Preferred colours?: Blue/Light blue

Details: A Cloud or sky theme

Not to be annoying or anything, but since YCM was down for a few days I wanted to make sure it wasn't forgotten. (Because I forgot myself XD)

Don't worry about it. I think NW really want to get the info on orders. As for the outstanding render, I will get it done tomorrow morning. I'm in the process of typing up all my random paper around the room, so that I can move to my sister's room, and its very time consuming.

I've saved the render image so I can do it, since I was silly enoug to forget

WOW, Yin and NW open a shop => AWESOME :lol:

Can i have a tag please ;) ???

Render/Stock/Sprite: http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa394/KurodaKaito/Renders/BlackStarByCelle.png

Size: 400x130

Preferred colours?: you can choose :lol:

Text?: Black Star

Crop to Avi?: no

Border?: yes please :D

Details: (be as specific as possible.)nothing

Just want to make sure my order havent been forgotten

@Clair:

NW-CLAIRITA.png

[img=http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac28/Amirzmom/NW-CLAIRITA.png]

Enjoy : ]

Come again, of course.

@LZ:

NW-LZ.png

[img=http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac28/Amirzmom/NW-LZ.png]

So I didn't really do what you had asked, redo's are always available.

I take it NW is up for orders again =D.

Deathly far too difficult because of the size and number of feathers.

Wolk it doesn't matter on the size for a render the bigger the better =D. (under 200x200 then I get annoyed) Will get on with a bit later =D

Okay. I just wasn't sure.

I also tried to make sure I didn't miss anything, if you're wondering why I said in brackets: (so you don't have to ask again)

Because lately I've been missing something when I do someone on YCM.

Guest Deathly Fiend Of YMC

Okay. I just wasn't sure.

I also tried to make sure I didn't miss anything, if you're wondering why I said in brackets: (so you don't have to ask again)

Because lately I've been missing something when I do someone on YCM.

Do someone? Interesting!

PM an order?

The thing with that is, If I get your order done privately, as opposed to publicly no one will have any idea that it was done, I also only do one tag a day for the shop, if I do yours i'd have to complete two as opposed to just one.

It is a system based purely on logic that I hope you all understand, it is also why I made Reece (Frunk) move his order from the request section to the shop. Although if you have a legitimately good reason, I can try to understand.

I meant something. When I do anything, I sometimes miss something. Sorry. Also, you can't do someone on the internet. Use common sense.

It was a typo. Which I haven't done recently until today, but I've seen many today in recipies. I got a lot of recipies (for food) today and some of them had typos. Which is so obvious because in more than one of them it said "form" instead of "from". Example: Take it out form the oven.

There are many typos in the world and you're sure to see more like "that one". So, please use common sense. The best thing to say would have been something like, "Do you perhaps mean to say, something?" Or something like that. What you said was just rude but I'll leave you alone anyway.

PM an order?

The thing with that is, If I get your order done privately, as opposed to publicly no one will have any idea that it was done, I also only do one tag a day for the shop, if I do yours i'd have to complete two as opposed to just one.

It is a system based purely on logic that I hope you all understand, it is also why I made Reece (Frunk) move his order from the request section to the shop. Although if you have a legitimately good reason, I can try to understand.

It's an avatar request...and the reason it has to be in a PM is because the person I got the render from doesn't want it linked publicly on a forum.

Guest ~Overdrive~

A tag, please?

Render/Stock/Sprite: This

Size: 400 x 150

Preferred colours?: Green, Blue and Yellow

Text?: Life Stream Dragon (Not a big text)

Crop to Avi?: Nope.

Border?: Nope.

Details: Don't know. I know you can make it look awesome ;D.

Archived