-The L.T.R - NOW TAKING ORDERS -

Night

Eep. The renders have piled up. I'll get on with them all this afternoon. I like to completel relax in the mornings. (By afternoon I mean my afternoon/evening session after 4)

[spoiler=General White]

gigagagagigo.png

generalwhite3.png

[spoiler=LZ]

lz1.png

lz2.png

Sorry about the quality

[spoiler=StarWarsFan #1]

star3z.png

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I've seen are renders, so I don't know if you can do my request. If you can, great! If not, it's cool. :)

Render/Stock/Sprite: None. If I could find a good picture, I'd make it myself. :< lol xD

Preferred colours?: None. Go with the flow! ;D

Text?: None.

Border?: Eh? If it looks good? *shrugs*

Details: Dwarf. War like. Signs of fierce battles are noticeable. Need anymore details?

Please, take your time. I'm not here to rush, only to ask. :) Oh! And the avatar will be used for this forum, and MAYBE for the forum on http://www.tribalwars.net.

EDIT: I'll come back some other time to request a banner/signature/the picture I wanna put under all my posts, lol. I just haven't QUITE figured out what I want. That, and I wanna try to be nice on this one and provide some pictures, lol. xD

Can i get two more renders from you Yin, its for an Advertisement I'm going to have someone make for me, and I'll pay for it for him, but I want good renders.

unfortunately I don't have pictures this time.

I need honest and another fairy-like render. I'd appreciate it.

[spoiler=Render/Stock/Sprite: ]azraeldesktoptaketwobyi.jpg

Preferred colours?: Black and Red

Text?: Killswitch Engaged

Border?: 1 or 2 pixel. Nothing too large.

Details: whatever you like, but can you make the red like blood stain and also look blurry like your.

TAG

[spoiler=Render/Stock/Sprite: ]azraeldesktoptaketwobyi.jpg

Size: 300 x 100

Preferred colours?: Black and Red

Text?: Killswitch Engaged

Crop to Avi?: Don't know what this means but if it means but can you make it match the avatar

Border?: No.

Details: whatever you like, but can you make the red like blood stain

Thanks.

For those interested in my archive. I'm gonna eventually added the Morphtronics and the X-Sabers I finished today (Upto TF5). I'll get on with your order.

[spoiler=StarWarsFan]star3i.png

star4.png

[spoiler=GW 1/2]honest.png

Any suggestion for the 2nd?

Logo:

Text: Rio

Sub Text?: No sub text

Preferred colours?: Pink

Details: I want it to be "girly" (no offense all girls here on ycm). And can you make it quiet large like 550 x 250. And can you do logos with renders, in that case, can you have this one in the logo

[spoiler=Render]

star4.png

I'd like to request a render.

Image: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/093/b/0/b0ed48f6bc2bb9920edac006840b28ca-d3d6bk6.jpg

Details: I only need the guy, don't need those maroon paint strokes in the bottom left.

I was going to see if Overdrive wouldn't mind adding this render to a logo he made for my fanfic. I'd cite your credit on the opening page in the thread.

Archived