I f@#^ing hate Demyx!!! NEED TIPS AND TRICKS TO BEATING HIM THE SECOND TIME!!!(Kingdom Hearts II)

RaltZ

Not only is this character annoying as hell, so is the second boss fight with him! So far through playing Kingdom Hearts II, I've beaten every boss I've encountered fairly easily. But when I come to Demyx in Hollow Bastion, I CAN NEVER BEAT HIM!!! If you get close to him, he'll just cheap shot you with his stupid water, hitting him from far away works with Wisdom Form, but that runs out quickly, and then, during the part when he says, "Dance Water, Dance!" I can beat it the first time, but the second time is hard. I just keep pressing the X and triangle button praying to God I won't lose, which I usually do. If anyone has any tips or tricks to beat him, please post it here!!!

"Dance water dance~!"

God, I hate him too. His stupid timers that auto-kill you if you don't kill all of his clones. I've never beaten him a 2nd time xD

The best advice is always go for the reaction command, I forget what it's called, the one where you grab the clone and swing it around.

That's really the only way. If you try to kill each one individually you will lose.

"Dance water dance~!"

God, I hate him too. His stupid timers that auto-kill you if you don't kill all of his clones. I've never beaten him a 2nd time xD

The best advice is always go for the reaction command, I forget what it's called, the one where you grab the clone and swing it around.

That's really the only way. If you try to kill each one individually you will lose.

Yeah, that's what everyone says for advice! I've gone to tons of KH2 walkthrough sites and they all say the same thing on beating Demyx the second time. Is there a certain level I should be? Right now, I'm at level 30.

First, make sure the drive guage is full so you can use Wisdom/Valor/Master from as much as possible. You also need to make sure Donald stays alive to heal you. Try to keep him in the air because he can't do too many attacks. Bring potions/elixirs with you to heal up if you already used Cure.

Guest Random Dude

How I did it, have an ability that lets you send him into the air, along with some Air Combo+ abilities, have Dream Seeker, then do a ground combo and end it with your uppercut. Once hes in the air, use and abuse the Air Combo+ abilities and chop down his health. When he summons the water clones, hit one then use the reaction command over and over and keep finding the ones shaped like "♪". Also I suggest grinding for a while until you get to level 33 or 34.

Demyx? Wait till you fight Xaldin. My best advice would be to have sora atleast level 40 and give him the keyblade from the Olympus world(Forgot the name Hero's Blade or something) as for anything but his clone attack, he's patheticially easy. I wiped the floor with him on my 100% completion run, however I had grinded alot up to that point as I wanted to get EVERYTHING.

Try to dodge his attacks and get him in the air as mush as possible. Make sure you have an Air Combo+ and the strongest possible air Keyblade. Bring lots of Potions, Elixirs or anything that restores health and MAKE SURE DONALD DOESN'T DIE. He will heal you and make it easy.

I beat him at level 31 (I don't grind much) with the best Keyblades possible at this point and finished the game at level 63 with Oblivion and Oathkeeper.

• 1 month later...

Archived