So I'm thinking of writing a fan fic.

Brinolovania

...involving Rua and Ruka after 5Ds, because I <3 them, and if I do, this will be a major plot device.

Shining Synchron
Light/Spellcaster/Synchro/Tuner
1 tuner+1 or more non-tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, add one level 2 or lower monster from your Graveyard to your hand. During your opponent's Main Phase, you can Synchro Summon using this face-up card you control as a Synchro Material Monster.
1400/1000

And If I do write the fic and use this, it will let a character go for a ACCEL DOUBLE TUNING.
[quote name='Kikoutei Penguin Infinity' timestamp='1301166067' post='5098082']
Yes, I know it's similar to Formula. This is partly because in the fic, a few copies were made because Industrial Illusions figured they could sell a synchro tuner if they released one, after the WRGP with Yusei owning with SSD.
[/quote]

...best plot deice ever. OK, PM me about the fic

this would be definitely be interesting, I'm well-rounded on story, I can help in any area, like character developments, event plots, perhaps editing. using synchro tuner is pretty good idea so there can be an archetype that use 1 kind of synchro turner to make more than 1 different kind of accel syncho monsters under using an archetype name as well. but of course to summon a synchro tuner, the method of doing it have to be somewhat easy.

If you need a sample reference of D.A.S summon

Satellite Synchron
Attribute: LIGHT
Level: 6
Type: Machine/Synchro/Tuner
ATK: 1800/DEF: 1600
effect: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Synchro Monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Synchro Monster from your Graveyard that was used as a Synchro Material Monster for this card. You can discard 1 card from hand to select 1 Synchro Monster you control and treat their level between 1-6. This card can only be used as a Synchro Material Monster for a Synchro Summon of a Synchro Monster require a Synchro Tuner Monster. :D

or archetype Synchro Tuner plus archetype accel synchro monster

Dragonarch Wyvern
Attribute: LIGHT
Level: 7
Type: Dragon/Synchro/Tuner
ATK: 1900/DEF: 1500
Effect: 1 "Dragarity" Tuner + 1 non-tuner Dragon-Type monster.
Once per turn, discard 1 card to reduce this card's level by 4 until end phase.This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, except for the Synchro Summon of a "Dragonarch" monster. Once per turn, you can pay 1000 life points, that Synchro Monster cannot be destroyed by card effects until your next standby phase. If you lost the duel, you lost the match.

+

Dragarity - Faiaz the Incineration
Attribute: FIRE
Level: 9
Type: Dragon/Synchro/Effect
ATK: 2800/DEF: 2500
Effect: 1 FIRE "Dragarity" Turner + 1 or more non-Turner FIRE monsters
If you control a face-up "Dragarity" monster other than this card, Once per turn, Reveal the top 5 cards of your Deck, select 1 monster your opponent controls, inflict Damage 200 times the level of the selected monster and that monster lose 200 ATK and DEF, you can repeat this effect for each "Dragarity" monster revealed this way. You cannot attack this turn if this effect activate. At the end of each Battle Phase, inflict 300 Damage to both players for each monster that didn't attack this. This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard.

=

Dragonarch Sovereign - Faiaz
Attribute: FIRE
Level: 12
Type: Dragon/Synchro/Effect
ATK: 3400/DEF: 3100
Effect: "Dragonarch Wyvern" + "Dragarity - Faiaz The Incineration"
When This card battle a monster with ATK higher than this card, Increase this card's ATK equal to that monster's ATK during Damage Calculation. During your End Phase, return this card to your Extra Deck. If this card was returned to the Extra Deck by this card's effect, on your next Battle Phase, Special Summon this card in Attack Position. This card cannot be Special Summon from the Graveyard.

this was my idea of archetype i made in 2010, but it does look hard at first but with the support cards i made, it help to ease up a little. oh BTW this archetype was release in realistic card complete set so it's copy right! xD

anyway this just to help you get ideas

[quote name='Kikoutei Penguin Infinity' timestamp='1301177871' post='5098674']
Thanks, Yusei. I'll call you if I do need help. And I already kind of have the ACD guy planned, and I might put it up later...but without materials, so it's harder to guess who uses it...
[/quote]

How are you gonna call me? i'm Deaf here! xD just kidding , i know you meant by PMing though

what ACD? O.o i dunno all abbreviations sorry xD

Archived