Because DARK/Pyros dont exist

Toffee.

[url=http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Bean_Vine]Red Bean Vine[/url] doesn't count, as it isn't a legitimate card.
AND APPARENTLY ALL(If not, most of) THESE CARDS ARE BASED ON POKEMON.

Spider-Wisp -DARK-
Lvl2
[Pyro/Effect]
This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material monster, and cannot be Tributed except by it's own effect. During either player's turn, if you have at least 1 DARK Pyro-Type monster in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. During either player's turn, you can Tribute this card to inflict 800 damage to your Opponent.
0ATK / 0DEF

Wax Monster -DARK-
Lvl2
[Pyro/Effect]
If this card declares an attack, it is destroyed at the end of the Damage Calculation. When this face-up card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 level 2 DARK Pyro-Type monster from your deck, except "Wax Monster". The monster Summoned by this effect has it's effect negated until the End Phase. If this card is selected as an attack target, this card's ATK becomes 0.
1300ATK / 0DEF

Demi-Candle -DARK-
Lvl2
[Pyro/Effect]
During your turn, you can send this card to the Graveyard. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can select and activate 1 of the following:
•Special Summon 1 "Litmoshi" from your hand or deck.
•Add 1 DARK Pyro-Type monster from your deck to your hand.
0ATK / 0DEF

Litmoshi -DARK-
Lvl2
[Pyro/Effect]
When this card is Summoned, or flipped face-up, inflict 800 damage to the Opponent. This effect cannot be negated. You can Tribute this face-up card to add 1 "Litmoshi" from your deck to your hand.
500ATK / 900DEF

Basically if you revive it with Junk Warrior/Debris Dragon, the burn effect still works. But if you try to Tribute it, via its effect, it wont work then because Junk Warrior/Debris Dragon negate it.

Burtlamp -DARK-
Lvl5
[Pyro/Effect]
When this card is Summoned, and you have at least 1 "Litmoshi" in your Graveyard, inflict 1000 damage to your Opponent. If this card was Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 "Litmoshi" from your Graveyard when this card is removed from the field.
1500ATK / 1700DEF

Dusk-Lamp -DARK-
Lvl5
[Pyro/Effect]
If this card was Summoned, except by the effect of "Dusk Moment", inflict 1000 damage to your Opponent. If this card was Summoned by the effect of "Dusk Moment", this card gains the following effect:
•Once per turn you can inflict 1000 damage to your Opponent.
2000ATK / 1900DEF

Chandelabra -DARK-
Lvl8
[Pyro/Effect]
If this card was Summoned, except by the effect of "Dusk Moment", inflict 1500 damage to your Opponent. If this card was Summoned by the effect of "Dusk Moment", this card gains the following effect:
•When this card is Summoned, inflict 800 damage to your Opponent for each DARK Pyro-Type monster in your Graveyard. If this card is removed from the field by a card effect, you can Remove from play 2 DARK Pyro-Type monsters in your Graveyard to Special Summon this card to your side of the field.
2500ATK / 2400DEF

Wandering Fire -Spell-
Activate only if you control no monsters, and have at least 1 "Litmoshi" in your Graveyard. Special Summon 1 "Chandelabra" from your hand. As long as the Summoned remains face-up on the field, the Opponent takes no damage from card effects.

Dusk Moment -Quick-Play Spell-
Select and activate 1 of the following:
•Tribute 1 "Burtlamp" you control. Special Summon 1 "Dusk-Lamp" from your hand or deck.
•Remove from play 1 face-up "Burtlamp" you control, as well as 1 "Litmoshi" in your Graveyard. Special Summon 1"Chandelabra" from your hand or deck.
After this card was activated, you can Remove from play 1 Spell card in your hand to add this card from your Graveyard to your hand.

Small Flame -Spell-
Activate by revealing 1 "Litmoshi" in your hand to your Opponent. Special Summon 1 "Litmoshi" from your hand or deck.

Ghost Fire -Spell-
Pay 1000 Lifepoints. Special Summon 1 "Litmoshi" from your hand or deck. At that time, you can send 1 DARK Pyro-Type monster from your deck to your Graveyard.

Shadow Tag -Spell-
Activate only if you control no monster. Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower DARK Pyro-Type monster from your deck. Your Opponent can then Special Summon 1 monster from his/her hand. The monsters Summoned by this effect have their ATK and DEF reduced by 500.

Curse of Fire -Field Spell-
This card is destroyed unless you control a DARK Pyro-Type monster. You can Remove from play 1 level 2 or lower DARK Pyro-Type monster you control to activate this card from your deck. If this card was activated in this way, its effect is negated until the next player's Draw Phase. During the End Phase of a turn in which you inflicted more then 1000 damage to your Opponent by the effect(s) of DARK Pyro-Type monsters on your side of the field, you can draw 2 cards. The ATK and all monsters on the field is reduced by 500.

Careless Fire -Spell-
Reveal your hand to your Opponent. Take 800 damage for each DARK Pyro-Type monster in your hand. Then, draw 1 card for each interval of 800 damage you took.

^The way its worded, it prevents you from abusing it with junk like Prime Material, as you cant draw 1 card if you [i]gained[/i] 800 Lifepoints^

Will-O-Wisp -Trap-
Tribute 1 DARK Pyro-Type monster you control and Destroy 1 monster on the field, and inflict 800 damage to your Opponent. During the End Phase of the turn in which this card was activated, add the Tributed monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

Spirit Connection -Trap-
Activate by revealing 1 DARK Pyro-Type monster in your hand to your Opponent. Add 1 monster from your deck to your hand with the same name as the revealed monster.

Pure Darkfire -Trap-
Activate by sending 1 DARK Pyro-Type monster from your deck to your Graveyard. Inflict 800 damage to your Opponent.

Bonding Wax -Trap-
This card can only be activated during the Opponent's turn. Send 1 DARK Pyro-Type monster from your side of the field to the Graveyard. Draw 2 cards. Then, you can send 1 DARK Pyro-Type monster from your deck to your Graveyard.

Necroflare -Trap-
Special Summon 1 "Litmoshi" from your Graveyard to your side of the field in face-up defense position. You can then chose to activate the following effect:
•The Summoned monster's DEF becomes 2500, and the Opponent takes no damage from card effects this turn.

Hunting-Wisp -Trap-
Add 1 "Burtlamp" from your deck to your hand. If this card was activated in response to a card effect that targeted this face-down card, both players draw 1 card.

[quote name='Ba'al' timestamp='1301513940' post='5100660']
I created some DARK Pyros just an hour or so ago.[/quote]
I deliberately made most of these support DARK Pyro-Types in general, as I figured people made ones before me.

[quote name='Ba'al' timestamp='1301513940' post='5100660']These look quite good. Obviously based on Chandelure and Company :P
[/quote]
Despite the fact most of them just deal 800, they can deal [i]frequent[/i] 800s.
Of course, the higher level'd ones can do a lot more damage if you put effort into summoning/abusing them.

[quote name='Horu' timestamp='1301878472' post='5112717']
Pyro is special to FIRE like Aqua is to WATER or Rock to Earth. They'll element based types.
[/quote]
Gem-Knights, Fire Kraken, and Dice Jar.
Your argument is invalid.

[quote name='Horu' timestamp='1301878472' post='5112717']
I do see your concept though[/quote]
Pokemon

[quote name='ZeroChill' timestamp='1301879103' post='5112749']
I love most of these cards, especially bonding wax.[/quote]
Wax is pretty much a weird draw engine + Foolish Burial.

[quote name='ZeroChill' timestamp='1301879103' post='5112749']Also, what nature is your Chandelure?
[/quote]
The neutral kind
.....Sadly.

And no, I'm not starting over with him.

Archived