Sacred Seers - FINISHED! Now it needs a grand review.

Cody Frost

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
now i try to give each feedback bu still in one type.starts with Sacred Seers – Beasts of Magic

-1.) Beast of Magic – Tyulan
LV4 WATER Beast|Spellcaster/Tuner
This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent’s Spell Cards. Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (Max.10). Once per turn, you can remove 5 Spell Counters from this card to add 1 Spell Card from either player’s Graveyard to your hand.
0/2100>>[b]maybe change it to this "This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent’s Spell Cards that target this card" because can unaffected by opp Spell is just a way too bit OPed IMO for 4 starred or maybe just add drawback like a cost for being remains on the field, i think another is fine.^^ [/b]

-2.) Beast of Magic – Cerbus
LV3 WIND Beast|Spellcaster/Tuner
This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent’s Spell Cards. Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (Max.10). Once per turn, you can remove 5 Spell Counters from this card to send 1 card on the field to the Graveyard. If the sent card is a Spell Card, draw 1 card.
1500/400>>[b]This one is rather balanced IMO, removing 5 Counter is balanced but maybe a little bit useless. Didnt think to change it to removing 3 Counters?[/b]

-3.) Beast of Magic – Halgon
LV2 FIRE Beast|Spellcaster/Tuner
This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent’s Spell Cards. Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (Max.10). Place 1 Spell Counter on this card (Max.10) each time a Spell Card is activated. Once per turn, you can remove 5 Spell Counters from this card to decrease the ATK of all your opponent’s monsters by 500.
1000/1200>>[b]almost the same with what about removing 3 or 4 Counters to activate its effect, effect is balanced[/b]

-4.) Beast of Magic – Baloo
LV1 EARTH Beast|Spellcaster/Tuner
This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent’s Spell Cards. Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (Max.10). Once per turn, you can remove 5 Spell Counters from this card to negate the activation of a Trap Card and destroy it.
1000/0>>already done before:)

-5.) Beast of Magic – Eloque
LV4 FIRE Beast|Spellcaster/Effect
This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent’s Spell Cards. Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (Max.10). Once per turn, you can remove 5 Spell Counters from this card to destroy 1 card on the field.
ATK/DEF: 1800/1300>>[b]maybe this one is OPed, bit i like this card because of its usefulness ignoring balanced measuring method^^[/b]

-6.) Beast of Magic – Loarn
LV3 WIND Beast|Spellcaster/Effect
This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent’s Spell Cards. Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (Max.10). Once per turn, you can remove 5 Spell Counters from this card to return 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field to its owner’s hand.
ATK/DEF: 1600/500>>my opinion Almost the same in how i comment halgon ,

-7.) Beast of Magic – Golken
LV2 WATER Beast|Spellcaster/Effect
This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent’s Spell Cards. Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (Max.10). Once per turn, you can remove 5 Spell Counters from this card to reveal 1 random card from your opponent’s hand. If the revealed card is a Spell Card, add it to your hand.
ATK/DEF: 800/200>> I love this , its just awesome. i mean i can steal my opp monster reborn is awesome

-8.) Beast of Magic – Ruj
LV1 EARTH Beast|Spellcaster/Effect
This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent’s Spell Cards. Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (Max.10). If this card would be destroyed or removed from the field, you can remove 5 Spell Counters from this card instead.
300/300>> this one is rather usefull too.. i like it

Overall. my comment is, did it not too much when we must remove 5 Spell Counters to activate its effect??

+Rep for the review on my beasts. :) really helps.

[quote name='Maha Guns' timestamp='1303523609' post='5160681']
now i try to give each feedback bu still in one type.starts with Sacred Seers – Beasts of Magic

-1.) Beast of Magic – Tyulan
LV4 WATER Beast|Spellcaster/Tuner
This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent’s Spell Cards. Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (Max.10). Once per turn, you can remove 5 Spell Counters from this card to add 1 Spell Card from either player’s Graveyard to your hand.
0/2100>>[b]maybe change it to this "This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent’s Spell Cards that target this card" because can unaffected by opp Spell is just a way too bit OPed IMO for 4 starred or maybe just add drawback like a cost for being remains on the field, i think another is fine.^^ [/b]

[b]Cody Frost: Well, I want to keep the first effect since it's the signature effect for all the Beasts of Magic, but maybe I'll bump down the DEF to 2000, that way you can get over it with Cyber Dragon and such.[/b]

-2.) Beast of Magic – Cerbus
LV3 WIND Beast|Spellcaster/Tuner
This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent’s Spell Cards. Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (Max.10). Once per turn, you can remove 5 Spell Counters from this card to send 1 card on the field to the Graveyard. If the sent card is a Spell Card, draw 1 card.
1500/400>>[b]This one is rather balanced IMO, removing 5 Counter is balanced but maybe a little bit useless. Didnt think to change it to removing 3 Counters?[/b]

[b]Cody Frost: Actually, you'd be supriced at how much power this card can have with the support spells. There are already several spell cards that can give Spellcaster-Type monsters counters, and because this guy counts as one, it can be quite powerful. Removing 3 or even 4 counters seems a little, OPed.[/b]

-3.) Beast of Magic – Halgon
LV2 FIRE Beast|Spellcaster/Tuner
This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent’s Spell Cards. Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (Max.10). Place 1 Spell Counter on this card (Max.10) each time a Spell Card is activated. Once per turn, you can remove 5 Spell Counters from this card to decrease the ATK of all your opponent’s monsters by 500.
1000/1200>>[b]almost the same with what about removing 3 or 4 Counters to activate its effect, effect is balanced[/b]

[b]Cody Frost: Hmm...making the monster lose 700 ATK seems a little better due to it's stats.[/b]

-4.) Beast of Magic – Baloo
LV1 EARTH Beast|Spellcaster/Tuner
This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent’s Spell Cards. Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (Max.10). Once per turn, you can remove 5 Spell Counters from this card to negate the activation of a Trap Card and destroy it.
1000/0>>already done before:)

[b]Cody Frost: Yeah I know, but it is useful with this theme because now you get a reusable trap negator/tuner monster which can tech in pretty nicely in most decks, especially if you run alot of Spell Cards.[/b]

-5.) Beast of Magic – Eloque
LV4 FIRE Beast|Spellcaster/Effect
This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent’s Spell Cards. Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (Max.10). Once per turn, you can remove 5 Spell Counters from this card to destroy 1 card on the field.
ATK/DEF: 1800/1300>>[b]maybe this one is OPed, bit i like this card because of its usefulness ignoring balanced measuring method^^[/b]

[b]Cody Frost: With it's stats, I guess that is true...maybe I should make it destroy 1 Spell/Trap Card or 1 Monster?[/b]

-6.) Beast of Magic – Loarn
LV3 WIND Beast|Spellcaster/Effect
This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent’s Spell Cards. Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (Max.10). Once per turn, you can remove 5 Spell Counters from this card to return 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field to its owner’s hand.
ATK/DEF: 1600/500>>my opinion Almost the same in how i comment halgon ,

[b]Cody Frost: Hmm...now that I think about it, maybe returning it to the top of the owner's Deck could be an option? Or would that be OPed?[/b]

-7.) Beast of Magic – Golken
LV2 WATER Beast|Spellcaster/Effect
This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent’s Spell Cards. Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (Max.10). Once per turn, you can remove 5 Spell Counters from this card to reveal 1 random card from your opponent’s hand. If the revealed card is a Spell Card, add it to your hand.
ATK/DEF: 800/200>> I love this , its just awesome. i mean i can steal my opp monster reborn is awesome

[b]Cody Frost: I'm telling you. :D Mind Haxors anyone?[/b]

-8.) Beast of Magic – Ruj
LV1 EARTH Beast|Spellcaster/Effect
This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent’s Spell Cards. Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (Max.10). If this card would be destroyed or removed from the field, you can remove 5 Spell Counters from this card instead.
300/300>> this one is rather usefull too.. i like it

Overall. my comment is, did it not too much when we must remove 5 Spell Counters to activate its effect??

[b]Cody Frost: That was the signature for the cards, they are able to obtain Spell Counters extreamly easy, so I had to make the effects at an almost moderate level of usability. That's why I went with 5 and made their MAX 10 so that they could only use their effects TWICE in a row if I made a card that allowed a card to use its effect once again during the same turn.[/b]
[/quote]

Still thanks for the review. Just let me know about these thoughts before I start fixing these cards :P

Yeah, i see. so unafected is the sigs of this beasts,

Cody Frost: Well, I want to keep the first effect since it's the signature effect for all the Beasts of Magic, but maybe I'll bump down the DEF to 2000, that way you can get over it with Cyber Dragon and such. >> [b]2100 for 4 stars is a little bit OPed IMO, plus it has a imune effect that keep it unaffected with Spells[/b]

Cody Frost: Actually, you'd be supriced at how much power this card can have with the support spells. There are already several spell cards that can give Spellcaster-Type monsters counters, and because this guy counts as one, it can be quite powerful. Removing 3 or even 4 counters seems a little, OPed.>>[b]i know but what if you can get that support cards??[/b]

Cody Frost: Hmm...making the monster lose 700 ATK seems a little better due to it's stats.>>[b]or maybe just lowered the COunters removed, because reducing ATK is not really helpful lately, yeah and 700 would be more burned[/b]

Cody Frost: With it's stats, I guess that is true...maybe I should make it destroy 1 Spell/Trap Card or 1 Monster?>>[b]Spell and Trap would be wise^^[/b]

Cody Frost: Hmm...now that I think about it, maybe returning it to the top of the owner's Deck could be an option? Or would that be OPed?>>[b]no, keep it that way. Top of Deck is too much OPed for this[/b]

Cody Frost: I'm telling you. :D Mind Haxors anyone?>>[b]Yeah.. [/b]

Then its time for Stone of Magics, uhm maybe some if Stone of Magics will be abusable, because its too weak to support. ill show you some

-1.) Stone of Magic – Embers of Ruby
LV4 FIRE Rock|Spellcaster/Effect
During your Standby Phase, place 1 Spell Counter on all face-up monsters and Spell Cards you control. Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (Max.10). If this card is removed from the field by your opponent’s card effect, for each 5 Spell Counters that were in this card, add 1 Spell or “Stone of Magic” monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.
ATK/DEF: 800/2100>> just have usefullness in remains on the field because of its DEF.

-2.) Stone of Magic – Gales of Emerald
LV3 WIND Rock|Spellcaster/Effect
During your Standby Phase, place 1 Spell Counter on all face-up monsters and Spell Cards you control. Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (Max.10). Once per turn, you can remove 5 Spell Counters from this card to increase the ATK and DEF of a face-up Spellcaster or Rock-Type monster on the field by 500 points.
ATK/DEF: 500/1900>> 500 points is too small when you remove 5 Counters

-3.) Stone of Magic – Tundra of Sapphire
LV2 WATER Rock|Spellcaster/Effect
During your Standby Phase, place 1 Spell Counter on all face-up monsters and Spell Cards you control. Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (Max.10). Once per turn, you can remove 5 Spell Counters from this card to negate the attack of a monster and switch it to Defen[b]s[/b]e Position.
ATK/DEF: 600/1500>>not really useful

-4.) Stone of Magic – Gravity of Onyx
LV1 EARTH Rock|Spellcaster/Effect
During your Standby Phase, place 1 Spell Counter on all face-up monsters and Spell Cards you control. Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (Max.10). Once per turn, you can remove 5 Spell Counters from this card to add 1 Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.
ATK/DEF: 0/500>> this one too,since of its difficultness, the effect would be wise. Love this personally^^

-5.) Stone of Magic – Strength of Diamond
LV4 EARTH Rock|Spellcaster/Tuner
During your Standby Phase, place 1 Spell Counter on all face-up monsters and Spell Cards you control. Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (Max.10). Once per turn, you can remove 5 Spell Counters from this card to Special Summon 1 “Stone of Magic” Tuner Monster from your Deck in face-up Defense Position.
ATK/DEF: 1000/1800>> once again, its used.

-6.) Stone of Magic – Surge of Quartz
LV3 WATER Rock|Spellcaster/Tuner
During your Standby Phase, place 1 Spell Counter on all face-up monsters and Spell Cards you control. Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (Max.10). Once per turn, you can remove 5 Spell Counters from this card to negate the effect of a card that destroys cards on the field and destroy it.
ATK/DEF: 700/2000>> pure useful, it balanced though

-7.) Stone of Magic – Gust of Jade
LV2 WIND Rock|Spellcaster/Tuner
During your Standby Phase, place 1 Spell Counter on all face-up monsters and Spell Cards you control. Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (Max.10). Once per turn, you can remove 5 Spell Counters from this card to add 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard to your hand.
ATK/DEF: 0/1600>> a little

-8.) Stone of Magic – Heat of Galena
LV1 FIRE Rock|Spellcaster/Tuner
During your Standby Phase, place 1 Spell Counter on all face-up monsters and Spell Cards you control. Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (Max.10). Once per turn, you can remove 5 Spell Counters from this card to draw 1 card. If you draw a Spell Card or a “Stone of Magic” monster, you can reveal it to your opponent to draw 1 additional card.
ATK/DEF: 0/0>> not really used

So, if i were you i would use "Stone of Magic – Gravity of Onyx", Stone of Magic – Strength of Diamond, Stone of Magic – Surge of Quartz, Stone of Magic – Gust of Jade(optionally or maybe side-decked)

Yes. I prefer CCG due to everyone having a different imagination. Meaning nobody will produce the same exact cards. That's the reason I wanna test the Seers against my light deck. I always test against the TCG to see how they would work irl.

Archived