Sacred Seers - FINISHED! Now it needs a grand review.

Cody Frost

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I promised to test the Seers. Mainly because I'm interested in seeing how a Dual-Typed monster plays in the TCG. I'm hoping the Seers actually do fairly well. Considering my LIGHT deck can actually do fairly well against most of the decks in the current meta. So testing against it should give me a fairly good idea of how well a Seer deck will play. That's normally how I test my cards. If they play too well against the TCG (Ftk, Otk, etc), then I go back to the drawing board. Same goes for when the cards don't play well enough. After I finish my project, you can review my cards and such. I may do a match of 3/5 to make sure I get a chance to test each strategy the deck gives me.
-1.) Warrior of Magic – Jugo
LV4 EARTH Warrior|Spellcaster/Effect
Once per turn, you can move 1 Spell Counter from 1 card on the field to 1 card you control. Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (Max.10). Once per turn, you can remove 5 Spell Counters from this card to remove from play 1 face-up monster on the field whose ATK is less then the ATK of a face-up monster you control..
ATK/DEF: 1900/800>> seems fair . what you mean by "to remove from play 1 face-up monster on the field whose ATK is less then the ATK of a face-up monster you control."?? if you want to say is, removing a less ATK on opp field whose ATK is less than the ATK of your weakest monster, use select 1 monster your opponent controls and 1 monster you control (you do the rest).

-2.) Warrior of Magic – Uriel
LV3 WATER Warrior|Spellcaster/Effect
Once per turn, you can move 1 Spell Counter from 1 card on the field to 1 card you control. Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (Max.10). Once per turn, you can remove 5 Spell Counters from this card to select 1 monster on the field. The selected monster cannot attack or switch its Battle Position until your next Standby Phase.
ATK/DEF: 1500/800>>balanced or little bit abusable, make it until your second SP.

-3.) Warrior of Magic – Celia
LV2 FIRE Warrior|Spellcaster/Effect
Once per turn, you can move 1 Spell Counter from 1 card on the field to 1 card you control. Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (Max.10). Once per turn, you can remove 5 Spell Counters from this card to inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the ATK of a face-up monster on the field.>> This one is hard to keep remain on the field. So, it is fair
ATK/DEF: 800/600

-4.) Warrior of Magic – Lief
LV1 WIND Warrior|Spellcaster/Effect
Once per turn, you can move 1 Spell Counter from 1 card on the field to 1 card you control. Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (Max.10). Once per turn, you can remove 5 Spell Counters from this card to add the bottom card from your Deck to your hand.
ATK/DEF: 400/200>>id say it is unuseful rather than balanced

-5.) Warrior of Magic – Requize
LV4 EARTH Warrior|Spellcaster/Tuner
Once per turn, you can move 1 Spell Counter from 1 card on the field to 1 card you control. Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (Max.10). Once per turn, you can remove 5 Spell Counters from this card to Special Summon 1 Warrior or Spellcaster-Type monster from either players’ Graveyard.
ATK/DEF: 1700/1200>>Tuner lv 4 with this effect. one word. Great.

-6.) Warrior of Magic – Lucas
LV3 WATER Warrior|Spellcaster/Tuner
Once per turn, you can move 1 Spell Counter from 1 card on the field to 1 card you control. Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (Max.10). Once per turn, you can remove 5 Spell Counters on this card to select and remove from play 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field.>>not really that useful

-7.) Warrior of Magic – Tyran
LV2 FIRE Warrior|Spellcaster/Tuner
Once per turn, you can move 1 Spell Counter from 1 card on the field to 1 card you control. Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (Max.10). Once per turn, you can remove 5 Spell Counters from this card to add 1 removed from play card to your hand.
ATK/DEF: 900/300>>abusable once again, removing 5 Counter for this with the probability keeping it on the field is low. so, unneeded

-8.) Warrior of Magic – Raie
LV1 WIND Warrior|Spellcaster/Tuner
Once per turn, you can move 1 Spell Counter from 1 card on the field to 1 card you control. Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (Max.10). Once per turn, you can remove 5 Spell Counters from this card to switch the Level of 2 face-up monsters on the field.
ATK/DEF: 300/500>>Most unneeded this one to this archetype

Archived