ELEMENTAL CLASH! [BATTLE OF THE ELEMENTS] PG-13

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Name: Winter Akuzara

[spoiler=Appearence][img]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/015/7/1/winter_reference_sheet_by_totalobelisk-d378z6t.png[/img][/spoiler]

Nation: Water

Bio: Winter is the adoptive daughter of the previous leader, Maiya Akuzara, having lost her parents during a storm. Maiya raised Winter from childhood, teaching her to be a skilled duellist and strong leader. Under her teaching, Winter developed a harsh but gentle attitude, becoming compassionate towards her allies but ruthless towards her enemies. Around her twentieth birthday, Winter's adoptive mother mysteriously vanished, leaving her deck behind her. Having trained under her, Winter took her old leader's deck and took up her position as the new leader for the Water tribe. While the other tribes engage each other in warfare, Winter herself prefers to keep her own nation outside of the conflict but will not hesitate to defend it should she need to . Winter is known to be ruthless in duels, possessing the ability to almost completely lock down an opponent's deck and massing powerful monsters onto her own field with ease.

Deck: Invincible Ice Barrier

Ace card: [url=http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Brionac,_Dragon_of_the_Ice_Barrier]Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier[/url]

Accepted. I'm gonna make it a rule that only 1 character per person unless a character dies or something.

Blaze, your post doesn't make sense. I an talking to you at that moment not running past you.........

Blaze, your post doesn't make sense. I an talking to you at that moment not running past you.........

[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][color="#1C2837"]Name: Judau Keil[/color][/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][color="#1C2837"]Age: 21[/color][/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][color="#1C2837"]Appearence: [spoiler][img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs6/i/2005/015/2/c/YuGiOh_Duelist_Yue___Orihalcon_by_Yue_Nagareboshi.png[/img][/spoiler][/color][/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][color="#1C2837"]Nation (DIVINE'S will only be accepted if I allow you to be): Light[/color][/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][color="#1C2837"]Rank: Leader[/color][/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][color="#1C2837"]Bio: Judau fell short of life, noticing a small island he brang about his wits to start a colony of duelists, in his successful approach he began tutoring young duelists on the way of the Light and Always to stand Weary of the Darkness.[/color][/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][color="#1C2837"]Deck (Divine's may have more than 1 deck of ANY attribute at all): Divine Light[/color][/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][color="#1C2837"]Ace card (may be custom): [img]http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff402/FieryRedYCM/WOGMJ.png[/img][/color][/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][color="#1C2837"]Lore: [/color][/font][color=#1C2837][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand if you control a face-up "Warrior of Great Fortitude". While you control this face-up card, your opponent cannot change the battle positions of their monsters, except by card effects. Once during each of your turns, you can select and activate 1 of the following effects:[/font][/color][color=#1C2837][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]● You can Tribute 1 face-up LIGHT monster you control to inflict 800 damage to your opponent.
● If this card destroyed your opponent's monster as a result of battle, it can attack once again in a row.
[/font][/color]

[quote name='Elemental Dragon' timestamp='1301786044' post='5109096']
Accepted. I'm gonna make it a rule that only 1 character per person unless a character dies or something.

[/quote]

sorry... i was typing up my thing when you posted it... didn't see it.

Archived