ELEMENTAL CLASH! [BATTLE OF THE ELEMENTS] PG-13

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It seems a duel is dawning...... PM each other what the outcome of the duel should be, bear in mind that both are probably equally matched. We CAN have me and Winter crash land in the middle of the duel for a bit of a dramatic enterance and interruption to the duel with the earthbound on our trail. Then we can do 1 vs 4?! seeing as this "threat" has all the earthbounds. Then the earthbounds might become a little disobediant, and the "threat flees to keep control of them? Suggestions? Agreeing?

Name: Thaddeus
[spoiler=Appearance:][IMG]http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w339/Kiokama/RPCs/2001945621252139460_rs.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]
Nation: Earth
Rank: Leader, unless already taken, reserved, or other conflicts emerge.
[spoiler=Bio:] Thaddeus grew up in the period of time that existed just before open war broke out on all sides of the world, as one of the lower class citizens of the Earth Kingdom. As such, his life was hard from the very start. His parents were forced into military service when he was young and as such he essentially raised himself, having a great deal of trouble with the criminal underworld. As a result, he soon learned to defend himself from those that would do him physical harm, but remained without duel monsters to use in his defense. However, he began to come across duel monsters without masters, all of them strangely either machines or mechanics. Gradually, he brought these duel monsters under his will in the same way one might train a dog to obey them. He uses no magic to restrain his duel monsters, only the training of them to serve him. By the time that the war had broken out in full, Thaddeus was one of the mosst powerful duelists in the Earth kingdom. Soon enough, he challenged the monarch that had ultimately cost him his parents and childhood. The duel ended with Thaddeus as the victor and, thus, the new leader of the Earth Kingdom. However, having inherited a world-wide conflict from his predecessor, his rule was anything but simple. Even as he continues to command the forces of the Earth Kingdom, something deep within his heart longs for peace.[/spoiler]
Deck: [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/245139-full-force-mecha/#entry5115028"]Full Force Mecha[/url]
Ace card (may be custom): Machine God Ferrus

I made my post, my character is now headed for the Earth nation.

Well... i was thinking, maybe the current leader is sick with a serious illness and Hyakka is being sent to the earth nation in his place, as a sort of test.

i didnt like the idea of having my character start out as a leader, but i wouldn't mind it to much if he earns it half-way through the story.

Totally not fond of being the lackey of a power-hungry fool XD As a last resort, i want to give the RP a few days, hopefully someone joins and decides to be wind Nation leader.

What do you think?

[quote name='Elemental Dragon' timestamp='1302026343' post='5116359']
Yeah I agree. Ask someone if they are interested? xD
Will you be coming to the same location as me and Winter are surrounded?

EDIT: Surrounded for now......
[/quote]

Would that be the best idea?

I wasnt sure my self.

Edit: Maybe he could show up and reveal his letter from the leader of the Wind Nation. Possibly causing the earth nation duelists to back down?

[quote name='Tuatha Dé Danann' timestamp='1302027068' post='5116404']
Ah, that doesnt particulary help my cause lol.

well i cant post in the main RP till someone else posts.

EDIT: is it cool if my char uses Stardust?
[/quote]

Sorry. Signers are DIVINE nation only and the DIVINE'S don't even control the signers. As said above the roam free of the DIVINE nation.

This is my Elemental Dragon in the IC thread: [img]http://i51.tinypic.com/2lne975.jpg[/img]

Name:Leon Lightinggale

Appearance:
[img]http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt10/Sesshomaru_girl_1992/other%20anime/anime.jpg[/img]

Nation:Divine(if not accepted,Light)

Rank:For Divine: Colonel (Cause I don't know if there is a fourth in command) and if not accepted,for light:second in command

Bio:(For Divine)
Leon Lived in a small island all by himself since he was 11.At the age of 13,he met a man,making destruction to his beloved
island,and then killed his pets,and many more.Before the man almost got him,he grew wings blessed by the Egyptian Gods:
Slifer the Dragon,Obelisk the Tormentor, and The Winged Dragon of Ra.He flew straight to the Divine nation and called for
help.He became the Colonel of the Divine nation and trained there as he grew stronger.

(For Light if I am not accepted in divine)
Leon lived in a village with her mother in the light nation,poor.As he grew,his mother died because of sickness.He grew wings because for the love of his mother.Then, he became the second in comand of the light nation and do whatever it takes to win for her mother.

Deck:(Divine)
Elemental Strength

(Light)
Shining Power

Ace Card/s(Divine)

[img]http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/5466/378789.jpg[/img]

(Light)
same.

Archived