ELEMENTAL CLASH! [BATTLE OF THE ELEMENTS] PG-13

[quote name='Elemental Dragon' timestamp='1302160192' post='5120038']
You know, I like both! I'm thinking that you can be divine. You can start posting in the rp! Love the wings :D
Can you invite other people to join this rp? Thanks guys
[/quote]

Tnx.What will I post? and how can I share a forum?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Name: "Sin"
Appearence: 6'7", always wears a cloak which covers him entirely, however his face is very faintly visible. His face is very pale, with a scar stretching from the top-right to the bottom left. His only eye glows red, and he rarely shows signs of any emotion. The colour of his eye's intensity changes depending on his mood. His voice is loud and somewhat deep and always has a feeling of anger to it. He appears relatively muscular, despite the cloak.
Nation (DIVINE'S will only be accepted if I allow you to be): Dark.
Bio: "Created" in the core of the Dark Dragon Mountain. He has been made to fight, and command loyally for the Dark nation. He is the master of the dragons that roam the land, or rather did roam the land. Naturally, due to their pride, the dragons didn't want to be commanded by some human-esque creation. Because of this, many dragons tried to attack him, one being the reason behind his scar, and missing eye. Due to the issues he found in commanding the majority of the dragons, he sealed them away in the mountain, and only kept those that he found the strongest and most loyal, the one's who created him: The Malefic dragons. He wants to build an empire where he can command all dragons, where no one is above him. He also uses the power of the Malefic dragons to control numerous subordinates because he feels that he doesn't even have to waste his Malefic dragon's strength.
Deck (Divine's may have more than 1 deck of ANY attribute at all): Malefic Ruling.
Ace card (may be custom): Malefic Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste

[spoiler=Malefic Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste][img]http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/7669/388937.jpg[/img]
[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 1 "Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste" from your Extra Deck. There can only be 1 face-up "Malefic" monster on the field. Once per turn you can remove 1 DARK Effect monster in your Graveyard from play. This card gains that monster's effect until the End Phase. Other monsters you control cannot declare an attack. if there are no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Wanted another character, so I'm not always the evil guy, as fun as that may be.

Name: Kalern Maaz (yes, I used this character over in Aesirson's RP, nothing's happening to him there and he deserves a little action, can I reuse him?)
Appearance: Dirty blond hair, lean with ropy muscles, 6 ft. even. Burned a tattoo of a gear into his right shoulder, wears a light brown shirt and military jacket with the right sleeve cut off and jeans. His Duel Disk is silver with black and golden markings.
Nation: Divine
Bio: Hometown obliterated by unknown force, wants to kill those who committed the crime. Is looking for Meklords and Earthbound Immortals to take down the killers of his hometown. For traveling money, is in army. actually pretty good at dueling, is entrusted with secret missions regularly.
Deck: Interstellar Void Defense Force (Custom Archetype)
Ace Card: Interstellar Void Defense Force-Dreadnought

[img]http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/6118/370666.jpg[/img]

[spoiler=Lore]"Interstellar Void Defense Force-Linkup Module"+2 or more Machine-Type non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Special Summoned while it is removed from play, remove from play all monsters on the field except this one. Then, Special Summon any number of level 4 or lower "Interstellar Void Defense Force" monsters that are removed from play. Whenever this card attacks, you can Tribute it to remove from play all cards in your opponent's hand, then remove this card from play.[/spoiler]

Name: Lukos (or Luke) Zeron
Appearence:[url="http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=Male+Yugioh+Duelist#/d395p3q"]Lukos Zeron[/url]
Nation : Earth
Rank: Highest Possible Ranking, in Earth Nation, available
Bio: Lukos was born and raised all the way until he was 10 in the light Nation, Trained to hate all Dark people, but eventually, he realised that Dark people were just like the Light people, but just ran a different deck. He went to a town square, and burned his Light Deck, and ran away, now an outlaw because of what he did in the Town Square. He wandered the forest of Enlightment for a while, then ran to the Earth Nation, and has been making his way up the Chain of Command.
Deck: Amazoness
Ace card: Amazoness Destroyer

Archived