Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

HORUS

The Second one lacked a lot, but I'd say the thrid one made up for it.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

My favorite part was Barbossa trying to perform a wedding while fighting the British and the Jones's crew... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, spolier ends...

I have not seen it yet, but I am planning to.

Pirates are just plain awsome, Arrrrrrrr.

But the only thing that more awsome then a pirate is a Ninja-Pirate... Oooh or A Ninja-

Pirate Zombie Robot! :)

I can just imagine "Hi-yaa, yarrr, braaaaains, *bleep*"

Terrible movie. The plot lines were really hard to follow' date=' and those "clever" Jack Sparrow jokes were not funny at all. They were just stupid.[/quote']

i followed the plot very easily, and i thought it was maybe the funniest movie in the series.

Terrible movie. The plot lines were really hard to follow' date=' and those "clever" Jack Sparrow jokes were not funny at all. They were just stupid.[/quote']

You need to keep an open mind to follow the plots, think like Jack and you'll be able to follow it perfectly ^_6.

Eh, I don't really know if I liked it.

Like the others said, the plot line was kinda hard to follow, and the jokes seemed random and didn't flow correctly. I didn't enjoy the wedding at all. Although I did think Jack was funny for the most part. The movie didn't interest me at all until Jack came into the picture.

SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, KINDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... one little thing: WHAT WAS THE DEAL WITH CALYPSO!?!?!?!?!?

Okay, they set her free right... and... ... ... ... what happened after that? For some reason I just can't get why setting her free was so important. AND when she was set free, what effect did it have on the plot? besides causing the maelstrom?

i saw it on Friday when it came out. The guy at the desk didn't believe I was over 12. (Now do you think that I'm smaller than you' date=' Someguy?). Anyway the film was brill!!!![/quote']

I'm not sure, how old are you really? I'm only 14....

Archived