Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

HORUS

100% there is going to be another. Production has already started.

Although the ending leaves an opening for a fourth film, the Producer Jerry Bruckheimer stated that he would be intrested in doing a spin-off movie. If they did actualy make a fourth movie the script would have to be extreamly good for Johnny Depp to play Sparow again, also Keira Knightley has said that she would not like to play her character Elizabeth Swann as she wants to do different projects. If production has already started it would be all over the internet like flies to you know what.

Totally Awesome *Fires The Monkey Out Of A Cannon*

Though I doubt another "Pirates Of The Caribbean Movie" because it was a 10 years later thing as the small spoiler of what may be yet to come, if it were a actual spoiler like showing jack on the pearl that says to me its another, but it wasn't.

Though more Cpt. Jack Sparrow jokes from a spin off... I Pay to see more :D

Trust me' date=' there is a 99% chance of another movie. If they didn't, the part after the credits would be pointless where I think it is very significant (sp).[/quote']

Look up Pirates of the Carribean on IMDb, where you will find the link to the new movie, which is only in 'announced' status, I believe. I heard somewhere that Johnny Depp doesn't want to stop playing Jack Sparrow yet, and hopes there will be many more.

Edit: Whoops, it's actually not there, nevermind.

Archived