Phoenix Gearfried

[img]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/magithebadguy/2010%2012%2010%20yugioh/PhoenixGearfriedYuGiOhsuperSDWS-EN0011stedition.jpg[/img]
[spoiler=Lore]This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon this card to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect: When your opponent activates a Spell Card, you can select 1 Gemini from your Graveyard and Special Summon it. Also, you can send 1 face-up Equip Spell Card you control to the Graveyard to negate the activation of a Spell or Trap Card that targets a monster on the feild and destroy it.[/spoiler]
Discuss.

[quote name='darkwolf777' timestamp='1301870842' post='5112387']
Cursed Armaments would miss the timing to re-equip itself to a monster your opponent controls if you use it for the cost of Phoenix Gearfrield's effect to negate a Spell/Trap card.
[/quote]
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I kind of hate missing the timing. It really inhibits the freedom of the game. I understand it and I usually catch when something misses the timing but it's still annoying.

Archived