Necronomicon - The Ultimate Horror Club

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply
-Preferred Name: Nexev i guess, but call me whatever
-Why do you want to join?: Um... spur of the moment really
-What can you do to improve this club by joining?: Just by me posting in this club I can gurantee that this club will be 20% cooler, plus I know allot about fictional monsters and crap, so I got the supernatural horror aspect covered pretty f***ing tight
-How can I improve this club?: Club rp? Club Fanfic? Humor? Ask not what Nexev can do for you, but what you WANT Nexev to do for you.

[i][font="Comic Sans MS"]
[b]-Preferred Name:[/b] Donovyn
[b]-Why do you want to join?: [/b] Looks like fun
[b]-What can you do to improve this club by joining?:[/b] contribute to conversation, begin new topics
[b]-How can I improve this club?:[/b] Make a banner, perhaps make a sig, maybe even a Club RP.
[/font][/i]

-Preferred Name: Darkplant. Obvious. Duh.
-Why do you want to join?: Some for post count, some because I like the supernatural.
-What can you do to improve this club by joining?: Making it a bit more active. Yeah, just that. Just that.
-How can I improve this club?: Same thing. Making it more active.

One thing. I'm always honest despite being in the internet. I'm not going to say I'm inhuman. I'm not going to hide the fact I have my Raging Earth, therefore I don't make my profile Female for no apparent reason. Neither am I going to post lies on how I can improve this club. Hell, I suppose most people joining are the same. So yeah, that's all.

[quote name='Smashsquatch' timestamp='1302046199' post='5117149']
So our topic is Unicorns! :/
Okay then, so wait is Pegasus a unicorn?
[/quote]
Not quite. Pegasus is basically a flying horse from Greek Mythology, but I'll also allow this as part of the topic.

Unicorns have now become horse-like creatures. In various stories, there are a fair few.

Archived