~~**Kai Custom Images Archive**~~ | Brand NEW | Week 9 [6/6]

Kuroda Kaito

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1309548201' post='5325626']
Because of you doing this, Kaito, I have to make an Exceed card!
Ever bothered with making the glowing line around the renders in GIMP?
[/quote]
Sometimes that's what makes a render an render in my opinion.

Also, you will be making it for me, MWHAHAHA....I'm kidding, but that was the whole point of the picture, for an exceed card idea.

Well, also b/c I like to find art that I love and keep it.....

[quote name='Master White' timestamp='1309711837' post='5330565']
I'm not trying to be impatient, just wondering if mine is about done? Trust me, +3 reps and whatever else you need/want on here
[/quote]
OK yours is on the final stage is that good for you ??? Will finished in no time so please be patient

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1309713648' post='5330644']
Nice work ^^.
I love the second one, where did you get that render?
And I love your logo.
[/quote]
Well from PLanerRender :D

[quote name=' Kuroda Kaito' timestamp='1310037152' post='5334707']
THanks LExadin XD
[/quote]
If this is to late to add in to the request if not to hard, then ignore it, I forgot to ask it earlier....

I was wondering if you could bend the legs a bit of the new creature as if it were riding something, I'd appreciate it. If its too late, just ignore this, thank you....

Also,do you want to see a custom image I made, its not exactly great, but not an easy feat either. Most people would think I just put the 2 renders together and wala, but not in this case....But anyhow, can't wait for your image, b/c you are wayy better then I'll ever be....

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1310491322' post='5348384']
I'm not a big fan of the renders, but what you did with them was brilliant. Keep on making them.
[/quote]

[quote name='Hanzo Hattori' timestamp='1311826669' post='5394313']
Dude those pics are SICK !!!!! Nice effect and awesome renders you use, good job :D
[/quote]
Thanks guys :D

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='CAVEMAN.' timestamp='1312938767' post='5429117']
I don't think fractals will work. Just manic or download s*** load of brushes for these kind of stuff. I searched some yugioh cards to see how the images are and yeah, it doesn't look like ones with major fx in them.
[/quote]
Well i think you're right, i've seen a lot of Yugioh Card's pics and i was thinking not to use fractals anymore ( or maybe less using them )

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1313062950' post='5432885']
Very nice new images. As I might've said before. I'm no fan of Mecha's but you made them look nice. Keep up the good work.
[/quote]
Thanks again Lexadin, but which one you like ( i mean which type of Monster ) ???

• 4 months later...

@Kaito:

Hi Kaito i'm new on these forums and i've been browsing through tons of rendered artwork on various posts and i love ur work! The background edits u choose compliments very well with the characters!
Well i have no clue on how to use photoshop etc yet so is it ok if i make some requests? Would be so awesome if u could help me out!

I've made a set of custom Aqua-type cards recently but i cant find ny suitable gd looking pics anywhere :(
Heres the link to my set: [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/272319-fountain-of-eden-aqua-set-15-cards/"]http://forum.yugiohc...a-set-15-cards/[/url]

The set's theme is based around 'water' creatures in a fantasy 'Garden of Eden' that has a fountain of life at its core. I would totally fall in love any1 who would help me find/render some suitable artwork pics for these card ideas! Just SOME/1 or 2 will be great! I'm new to all these 'request' things so i dont really know what i need to give/compensate for requests xD

Can u help me out or point me in the right direction Kaito? You seem like such a nice guy! :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived