Are you the BEST Card Maker on this site? If so, click here... We need you. (CLOSED UNTIL AFTER AP EXAMS)

JerryFreelance

11kcfac.png

p><p>This is somewhat of a contest... But rather than cards, I

IDK

Anyways, I am looking for nine other card makers to participate in this. The ten of us will make a set of hopefully the greatest set in YCM history. With nine great minds [and then mine xD], it shouldn't be too hard to pull off. Once you are in, the only way out is either in a bodybag, in a banbag, or if you... ditch the site. Actually, I can't really enforce anything =/ So please please please make sure you will be able to try and stick with this for quite a while. It will take a long time to do this thing.

I will not put you in this just because of your name. I don't care if yugiohmasta444 is the greatest card maker on this site. Your card has to impress me. So here is what you will do if you want to enter. Make a BRAND new card. One that no one has EVER seen before. It's essentially first come first serve. So I will grade the card on Post 3 before I grade the card on post 9.

I will do a completely in-depth review of your card on my reviews thread [what a great way to revive it, huh?] if I feel it may get you into this thing. If I take one glance at your card and decide there is probably no way to get you in, I will reject you tight there and then.

In order for you to get into this project, your card must receive a 8.5 rating on my reviews. For those of you that think this will be a cake-walk... You don't know me. I am probably THE harshest grader on this site. Let me tell you right now; an 8.5 is not easy to acquire. And by the by... If you get an 8.4999999999999999, it's still not an 8.5... Sorry.

If you received an 8.0 or better but your card was rejected, you can re-enter the next day if there is any room. If your card received a 7.5 - 8.0, you can re-enter two days after. If your card received less than a 7.5, I may PM you if I feel that the card received a low score for a certain reason. If you receive this PM, you can retry the next day. If you receive no PM, I am afraid you will be unable to participate.

So get your cards ready and post them. If you want to be a part of the biggest set in YCM history, this is for you. The ten card makers will forevermore be immortalized in YCM history [i hope xD]. If fame and fortune is your desire, this is for you.

When posting, just because you see a bigname card maker, it doesn't mean you can't make it. Not every big-name card maker will make this. Your card will have to be exceptional to get you in. I won't be grading on a bias. So if I like you more than someone else, they might get in... And you might not.

Oh, and don't be surprised if the person you think is the greatest card maker ever doesn't get in... 'Specially you Star xD

Good luck to all.

[align=center]Who's in

1. bhim

-Entered with: Arcane Sycoph - Wicked Wenyr

-Scored: 9.71

2. Star*Trainer

-Entered with: Dimensional Guardian - Tyaro

-Scored: 8.6

3. arpeejajo

-Entered with: Phineas, the Phoenix Being

-Scored: 8.975

4. Dj-Osiris

-Entered with: Lukai, the Tao Blitzer

-Scored: 9.01

5. Cyber_Commander

-Entered with: Alice the Doll of Silence

-Scored: 9.425

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Accepted Cards

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff244/InvertRemix/DimensionalGuardian-Tyaro.jpg' alt='DimensionalGuardian-Tyaro.jpg'>2004554440995677783_rs.jpg10yl27t.jpgAlice.pngarcanesycophwickedwenyrkb3.png

[/align]

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL

BHIM LOL

You know, as well as i do (you obviously know as its you) that you slaughter cards, and rip them to shreads and pinpoint even the tiniest of issues with card effects lol

Is it likly that many ppl can join lol ? ^_^

And its ment in just a factual way, not an against way ^_^

and

I Uber love the idea ^_^

lol Dj I knew you would join this...

It was only a matter of time...

xD

I know. How great is this?!

Only like' date=' 1 person will get on... haha

No I'm JK

On my reviews, out of 30 cards, I've given at least 2 grades that were higher than 8.5s... haha

Maybe I should lower the standards... xD

[/quote']

Yes perhaps you should lol

Or do what Kaze did, messege some makers across the site who you believe have potential, then, if no makers actually get in via this way

at least you still have some people lol

Also, any Holo work you need doing just ask me, im sorry for the lack of Holo's for your Cosmos cards as of late, ive just been, quite preoccupied with various activitys lol

Just checked: I've only ever given 4 ratings above 8.5: Those were to Star and Thorne...

Yankee got an 8.475 though...

And I realized I had reviewed one of my own cards... I got an 8.4...

Maybe I shouldn't be in this xD

Holo work affects NOTHING. Although it's a nice touch if you do so; just looks nice :]

The only holoing that can change your grade is the built in holoage of YCM... So if your pic is bright, and you make it super rare or something, that could bring you down...

casaditymaker: Sure you can join. You can make ANY card you want.

And Yankee: I want amazing synergy with this set, so these cards will probably be like, a special edition pack type thing to go along with the set ;)

Dj: You're probably right; I might have to do that eventually... But for now, I'll try and see what I can do with the people that momentarily join xD

Yankee got an 8.475 though...

And Yankee: I want amazing synergy with this set' date=' so these cards will probably be like, a special edition pack type thing to go along with the set ;)

[/quote']

Ok, well, i'll try hard to get .025 more on this 1 lol

I think I am a good card maker, just not one ofthe best, DJ, you, GAK, and Rholowie are the best to me. (No, i'm not forgetting Kaze XD)(Crap, sorry Kaze 0_o)

Ohhhhhhhhhhh

Kaze got owned

xD

Oh, and for those of you that will be trying super hard to get it right, and have a question about whether or not your card has great OCG and whatnot, you can post it in the boards.

Just make sure you put in the title something like: [for bhim's contest] or the like in the title. Once you think you've got it right, post it on here and prepare for the review of a lifetime. Or not, y'know... Whatever xD

EDIT: arpeejajo: When it's ready, post it here.

EDIT: I know I wasn't gonna post on your threads that you make... But if you make a thread for your card... I will give you one hint on how it could get a higher rating. ^_^

ONE HINT ONLY though

Archived