Are you the BEST Card Maker on this site? If so, click here... We need you. (CLOSED UNTIL AFTER AP EXAMS)

JerryFreelance

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is my card, and I really hope you like it:

tritatx2.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by sacrificing 3 monsters on your side of the field. Select 1 face-down Trap card on your side of the field. This card's ATK is determined by however many of your Standby Phases that have passed while the selected card was face-down x500. This card's effect can only be activated if the selected card has not been used this duel. The selected card is then removed from play.

[align=center]Alright, I think it's ready. Thanks bhim for the hint, you really helped me.

Phineas, The Phoenix Being

2004554440995677783_rs.jpg

Effect:

When your opponent has 6 cards in his/her hand, you can discard this card to the Graveyard. Your opponent randomly discards 1 card from his/her hand. If this card is discarded to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon it to your side of the field in face-up Attack Position. If this card is in the Graveyard, you can pay 2500 Life Points to Special Summon it to your side of the field. If this card is Special Summoned by its own effect, destroy all cards on the field except this card. This card cannot declare an attack during the turn it was Special Summoned.[/align]

My Entry (I really hope it's good enough)

000ib9.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by its own effect. During the End Phase of the turn this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or flipped face-up, you may pay 500 Life Points to move this card to your Fusion Deck. When you successfully Fusion Summon a monster, you may Tribute 1 monster on your side of the field to Special Summon this card from your Fusion deck. When this card is Special Summoned, it gains the following effect:

● This card gains 500 ATK for every Spell Card in your Graveyard.

Thanks for the entry ;)

Jeez I have a lot of cards to grade xD

To be honest, that is the most thought I have ever put into one card, I just wish the text hadn't gotten so squished. But, the only things I can thing to take out is the costs, but without them it would be rather overpowered.

Archived