Are you the BEST Card Maker on this site? If so, click here... We need you. (CLOSED UNTIL AFTER AP EXAMS)

JerryFreelance

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow...

I really have my work cut out for me... =/

Expect a review as soon as I find out whose card I have to do next?

ZOMG, your back!

Hey, you got alot of work, so, if you want, I can do a few reviews for you with your review guidlines if you wish ^_^

I most likely am' date=' with all the details and things i've put into my card selection, i think i derserve it...... So watch out, im the king of games....8)8)

[/quote']

Excuse me for being the peanut gallery but.... Like DJ Osiris posted, new members really shouldn't try to enter cards. Not because they aren't worth it, or any different from us. It's simply because it is a thread calling highly experienced members and I don't think 1 post is going to be categorized as highly experienced any time soon.

Hello, its me, the massive maker that hardly anyone notices/reconizes lol. I came to swing by, to see if i can get my reputation up around here, and to make the best cards there ever was, and I saw this little thread hanging by. Usually i mind my own, and carry on as i release 100 + card sets after sets, working very hard on each, but now, i see that no one really "SEEs" me, and I want to change that. Im not doing this for my benefit, dear no. I do want to be apart of this group as much as im throwing in. But, unfortunally, I myself probably wouldn't get in as, one, all cards approved where monsters, and i have none that sounds out more in originality and concept then this Spell Card. Two, im not known, so i'll probably be some what sceptical when being rated, and three, i have idk how many cards made to choose from, and i probably made the bad choice of it. There was cleary more choices, and there was a monster i never released before that does have an outstanding effect, but, you'd probably rate it low just because of the picture. Also, if this is no longer in action in such as no more people are allowed to apply, then just ignore this. Otherwise, heres my shot. Do hope im approved though..

096-Jeopardy.jpg

The card attached to this is the crazyest thing I could think of but of course now I have new ideas. It's a magic card but I don't think that'll matter. I got the picture of one of the winners in the card but I could've used any other. I hope you like it. Even if I don't win good luck.

post_69837_1208028766_thumb.attach

Hiii everybody!!!....

I still don't know how to show the card,so I put it this way(could anyone tell me please?):

post_57231_1208061515_thumb.attach

The letters of the effect are to small,so I wrotte it:This card cannot be normal summoned or set.This card cannot be especial summoned exept by tributing 3 monsters on your side of the field.When this card inflicts Battle damage to yours opponent’s life points,special summoned a “Creates of Tiamat Token”(Dragon-Type/WIND/ATK 1500/DEF 0).While this card remains on the field in face-up position,you can cancel the effect of a Spell,Trap and Effect Monster Cards by tributing one monster on your side of the field.While this card reamins on the field in face-up position,increase the ATK of all your Dragon-Type monsters by 500 points.

Ok guys

Since Jerry is very unactive, and to reduce MAJOR spam cards, spam itself and people who cannot clearly read the threads rules;

I am Temp closing this thread.

When Jerry is next on he can unlock it to post etc.

IF

you wish to post a card for this thread YOU MUST PM ME with the card so i can possibly add it, that way i can filter any card (s) which would no-way be accepted.

^_^

Archived