Sonic the Hedgehog Cards(UPDATE! Sonic Rage Mode)

DSS

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice cards

really good

I very little OCG errors

Nice pics

In some of the monsters in its effects it's magic monsters not magic-type. An example from yugioh cards = Machine/Union. they say union monsters not Union-Type.

Another example is = Dragon / Tuner. they say Tuner monsters not Tuner-Type.

BTW they're called subtypes not types Example : Pyro-Type , Aqua-Type / not Toon-Type , Spirit-Type. It's the subtype then monster after it.

8.5/10 very good

Nice cards

really good

I very little OCG errors

Nice pics

In some of the monsters in its effects it's magic monsters not magic-type. An example from yugioh cards = Machine/Union. they say union monsters not Union-Type.

Another example is = Dragon / Tuner. they say Tuner monsters not Tuner-Type.

BTW they're called subtypes not types Example : Pyro-Type ' date=' Aqua-Type / not Toon-Type , Spirit-Type. It's the subtype then monster after it.

8.5/10 very good

[/quote']

thx for the comment but WTH are you talking about? my monsters have Beast-Warrior / Magic and nothing else :|

thx for the comment but WTH are you talking about? my monsters have Beast-Warrior / Magic and nothing else :|

I'm talking about the cards effects. It says some thing like remove 4 Magic-Type or something like that. It should Be remove 4 magic monsters

Darkspine Sonic you are my Inspiration to my defenders of mobius set. i dont understand though why their subtypes are magic but ok. Some charachters you have here i have never heard of. Your my idle remember that.

thx dude ^_^ about the Magic sub-type well i wanted to do something unique and added something called magic

also some of the characters are fan characters

also i think you mean idol not idle lol but its ok, i'm really happy to hear that ^_^

Archived