[Pg-16] Yugioh Summer Acadamy - Cove of Memories

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay you guys.
Here is my planned scheduale:

Today(irl)- (afterschool day 1.)

Tomorrow(Irl)- (night of day 1.) (No mysterious side-plots unless accepted by dem AND myself)

The day after that(Irl) - (Morning of day 2, breakfest-then everyone heads into the school for the first period class, witch is math I think...)

[day after that irl] - (School day of day2, math class finished, going to do dueling then do lunch period.)

How is that scheduale?

I was thinking that the teachers could be introduced to the readers (first time on screen) on day 2 while we are actually doing the classes.

(If someone doesn't respond for a day or two, they can follow the time jumps and just pretend their character was there.)

After the night of day2, we jump forward a week so we can pull the plot closer to fruitation, don't forget to enhance your relationships accordingly... like people who just met before the week jump could know all about eachother after... you know?

[quote name='♪♫Crystal Star♫♪' timestamp='1303279279' post='5153653']
Hold on. What about duels? Duels usually take more than a day to be completed, and if we keep waiting, the duelists will end a million miles behind and miss classes. So yah..
[/quote]
Duels will be planned and better schedualed for both rpers so that they can just rp it out with no interuptions. This will ultimatly lead to duels being completed. If they are not, then the day progresses and both rpers decide who won and follow the time jump pretending it did end.
\

[quote name='Pokefanatic' timestamp='1303279430' post='5153659']
then when do we meet the other teacher or have classes like science or history or something
[/quote]
The day after we had dueling and lunch

it will lead into (next irl day) Being History then science.

[you guys get the scheduale by now, and if not, then I will just post the time jumps on my first post eachday, accordingly]

Then... I guess I'll just have to have my guy walk up to her...

[quote name='Elemental Dragon' timestamp='1303280120' post='5153683']
(ooc: was asleep, sorry)

The wind flew into Astro's face as he rid around a small part of the island on his custom made duel runner. He was provably the only one with one so that meant no accel synchro Summoning.Sometimes he needed times like this, just him and his deck. Everyone here was a stranger to him, except maybe his cousin Lexxy. He remembered the duels they had as little children. He sighed and stopped his duel runner. He looked over at the direction of the beach and smiled.
"Lets make an entrance!"
He sped over to the beach to meet his school mates.
[/quote]
*FACEPALMS SO HARD IT HURTS*

I sent you a comment with advice you obviously didn't follow....

The island does not have deul runners and for now, your characters deul runner would have to be at some storage place at home or something...

Now, edit this post and fix it before I kill someone... and read my comment you Jerk-wad.

Archived