[Pg-16] Yugioh Summer Acadamy - Cove of Memories

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='SakeShin' timestamp='1306282177' post='5229896']
umm... Are you still accepting characters? Sorry i'm a noob.
[/quote]
Srry bro, just wait a few months for next season.

Guys, I'm posting for KAden and Ghost either tonight or Some time tomorrow...

For Next Part
(To be completed)

Username: Black of Broken Hearts
RP name: Clyde Stonefield
Personality: Clyde is not the silent type by any measure, his always making jokes and laughing, soemitme shwoever hsis jokes involve demeaning others, he does not have a serious attitude when dueling unless when it's for someone or something, he will always laugh no matter what outcome. In a group of people he likes to stand out by just being quite loud. He does however have beliefs and will do anything to help his friends. Clyde doesn't know how to hate, he can't even understand the concept, he believes that living for the moment should be option number 1 in all situations.
Appearance:
[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/102m5wx.jpg[/IMG]

He also carries a bag over his right shoulder and had brown leather pants.

Biography: (A good 5 lines)
Deck Type: (Description of deck, not a list)
Ace card(s): (Up to 3)
Duel Disk appearance: (Optional)

Username: Duck_Sauce

RP name: Christian M. Pegasus

Appearance: Chin-Length straight White hair. He wears a black Tuxedo with a black tie and white undershirt. Black classy-style pants with black dress shoes. He wears a golden watch on his left wrist with an image of the Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon in the background.

Biography: Christian Pegasus is clearly the only biological son of the creator of Duel Monsters, Maximillion Pegasus, and will inherit Industrial Illusions on his 18th birthday.. With that being said, he has inherited his classy, snobby personality. Christian, like his father, preferrs to be called by his last name in memory of his father. Pegasus was killed by the evil spirit of the milennium ring when he tore out his millenium eye. Christian made a deck based on his fathers, including many Toon monsters. Almost everything he does is in memory of his father. He often likes to drink red wine, and loves to duel. In his free time, Christian scribbles down ideas for new cards that he might create when he inherits the buisness. To better increase his dueling skills and make him feel worth of his family name, Christian has attended the Summer Academy and plans to graduate.

Deck Type: Pegasus Deck, which consists of Toon monsters and Eye themed cards such as Relinquished. Since he does not have the millenium eye, he has replaced it with cards such as "The Eye of Truth" and "Respect Play".

Ace card(s): Toon World, Relinquished, Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon

Duel Disk appearance: Original Battle City Duel Disk, with I2 (The Industrial Illusions insignia) on the side.

[quote name='Duck_Sauce' timestamp='1307145608' post='5252157']
Username: Duck_Sauce

RP name: Christian M. Pegasus

Appearance: Chin-Length straight White hair. He wears a black Tuxedo with a black tie and white undershirt. Black classy-style pants with black dress shoes. He wears a golden watch on his left wrist with an image of the Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon in the background.

Biography: Christian Pegasus is clearly the only biological son of the creator of Duel Monsters, Maximillion Pegasus, and will inherit Industrial Illusions on his 18th birthday.. With that being said, he has inherited his classy, snobby personality. Christian, like his father, preferrs to be called by his last name in memory of his father. Pegasus was killed by the evil spirit of the milennium ring when he tore out his millenium eye. Christian made a deck based on his fathers, including many Toon monsters. Almost everything he does is in memory of his father. He often likes to drink red wine, and loves to duel. In his free time, Christian scribbles down ideas for new cards that he might create when he inherits the buisness. To better increase his dueling skills and make him feel worth of his family name, Christian has attended the Summer Academy and plans to graduate.

Deck Type: Pegasus Deck, which consists of Toon monsters and Eye themed cards such as Relinquished. Since he does not have the millenium eye, he has replaced it with cards such as "The Eye of Truth" and "Respect Play".

Ace card(s): Toon World, Relinquished, Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon

Duel Disk appearance: Original Battle City Duel Disk, with I2 (The Industrial Illusions insignia) on the side.
[/quote]

two things:
1. This season is finished, just wait for us to post Season two. (which will be roughly 2-4 years in the future)
2. I don't think we'll accept Canon character's family members... It's quite controversial, and while it probably took some thought to make the app, there is many things that may or may not go wrong in a RP with these kinds of characters. I would strongly suggest to maybe try something else...

Sorry bro... the Second season OOC will Either be up sometime tonight, this weekend or maybe the next... If you want, PM me instead of posting in here as this should be closed anyway. I can tell you when we start the OOC of Season two and give you an Exclusive link to it in the Pm so you don't have to waste your time searching.

• 4 years later...

Archived