[Pg-16] Yugioh Summer Acadamy - Cove of Memories

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Dementuo' timestamp='1303273477' post='5153516']
Techi, I though we had discussed this...

@Zextra: Eh, sure. I'll do it.
[/quote]

*Promptly pokes dem's forhead*
Whats wrong?

Okay guys, Even though you are agreeing now, you do have to have your characters run into eachother and pick the same room....

@Deathly Fiend: You have a short post... Add more too it...

[size="7"]NOTICE:[/size]

-there is no rule on gender.

-2 rooms per houses, someone could take one room if they don't want to be stuck alone.

-Even though you are agreeing now, you still have to have your characters pick those dorms and run into eachother anyway...

[quote name='Pokefanatic' timestamp='1303273399' post='5153512']
Dialma was walking back to his room when he saw James Turner his friend he imediatly pickout to be his roomate. "hey James um i was wondering could i bunk with you" he said. Dialma still hadent decided if he like this guy or not. "Hey there Dialma and i willl have to think about it " He said with a smile and walked away. Ok he was starting to like this guy now and decided to keep him on as a roommate. When he got back to his room he found a note laying on his bed. "well this is odd?" Dialma opened the letter and read [i]" i need to meet with you outside you house at midnight. -signed ?. [/i] "what the heck?!" i will have to ask james about it. i guess i will just ignore it."[i] [/i]
[/quote]

Free Ice cream sandwitch to the person who first describes EXACTLY whats wrong here.

GRR!! *Bonks poke one more time on the head before patting his shoulder* There there, just let it be a normal school experience for your guy, okay? Suspense will happen soon enough.

@All: Okay... Since the posts are going a bit slower(and 2 people have already not been able to get 4 lines.... >.<)

I declare free posting.

[quote name='Pokefanatic' timestamp='1303273399' post='5153512']
Dialma was walking to his room carrying his stuff load of almost nothing because his only&nbsp;possessions&nbsp;were some cloths and a deck off cards thats it. He set them down in the room and just tried to organize it in someway but he couldn't so he just went on down to the beach and started playing before anyone was there. He sat and listened to the waves and was just getting bored so he went to go explore the forest on his own. When he got there he found a grove and sat down. After awhile he heard rustling through the bushes and said Who's there and then came out James.
[/quote]
*Proceeds to bonk Poke on the head*
You can't make Card's character do things. You can only run into him where card last left him.... >_<

[quote name='Techi☺' timestamp='1303275668' post='5153580']
@Fiend:

Go Reread the Rp description... OR FOR THE FIRST TIIIME!!!

they are all in the same class and are all in the same courses...
[/quote]
I know they are all taking the same classes. That is just the MAIN reason why she wants to be there. Think of it like school, you got there for a particular reason!

Archived