Elemental Templates

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, when are you going to doone for divine yet? Or are you? Second, if I asked, would you do better Earth one, I like the others, but the Earth one looks boring, need more spaz, maybe something like Avatar type earth, but don't use the chharacters, but maybe, meteor or Earthquake like thing. I'm just asking, thats all. I make templates to, but not as good as yours, not yet.

[quote name='Master White' timestamp='1304641782' post='5190438']
So, when are you going to doone for divine yet? Or are you? Second, if I asked, would you do better Earth one, I like the others, but the Earth one looks boring, need more spaz, maybe something like Avatar type earth, but don't use the chharacters, but maybe, meteor or Earthquake like thing. I'm just asking, thats all. I make templates to, but not as good as yours, not yet.
[/quote]
Whether or not I do make a Divine template depends solely upon my stress levels in the next two weeks, as I am currently crammed with AP tests and finals. Also, the Earth template was really difficult to make already, involving many renders and layers (I counted 23 total). Therefore, it would be extremely difficult and tedious to redo it - mostly because earth is too "realistic" to find any decent elements (and by that I mean individual components of the template) that I could use for it. However, once I complete my tests and all, I may be in a better mood, and if that is the case, I might be willing to attempt slight changes (but just saying, thinking of things is not as easy as actually materializing ideas - when I first started making it, the first thing thy popped up was "Earthquake!", but I just couldn't find anything I could use to properly give it an earthquake theme). Nevertheless, thanks for your feedback and I will see what I can do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived