• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Alexis Rhodes' timestamp='1304886745' post='5196889']
How does this sound?

Lv3 ATK-0 DEF-0
When this card is attacks select 1 level 4 or lower monster in your graveyard, this card gains the effect and half the ATK of the seleted card untill the End Phase.
[/quote]

When this card attacks, select 1 Level 4 or lower monster in your Graveyard. This card gains the effect and half the ATK of the selected monster until the End Phase.

[center][img]http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i465/DeathlyFiend/IncinerationLion.png?t=1304888655[/img][/center]
[center][spoiler=Lore][i]This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Special Summoned by sending 3 Level 8 or higher DARK Effect monster to the Graveyard that you control. This monster is unaffected by Spell and Trap Card effects. This card cannot be the target of any monster attacks. During your opponent's Battle Phase, destroy 1 card on the field. If you have no cards in your hand during your Draw Phase, your opponent decreases his/her Life Points by 1300. On your eighth Standby Phase after Special Summoning this monster, return in to your hand. When it is returned to your hand, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.[/i][/spoiler][/center]
Is this better? And I do have trouble on some OCG when I experiment, but that is the only way you will get good at it.

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1304888748' post='5196955']
[center][img]http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i465/DeathlyFiend/IncinerationLion.png?t=1304888655[/img][/center]
[center][spoiler=Lore][i]This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Special Summoned by sending 3 Level 8 or higher DARK Effect monster to the Graveyard that you control. This monster is unaffected by Spell and Trap Card effects. This card cannot be the target of any monster attacks. During your opponent's Battle Phase, destroy 1 card on the field. If you have no cards in your hand during your Draw Phase, your opponent decreases his/her Life Points by 1300. On your eighth Standby Phase after Special Summoning this monster, return in to your hand. When it is returned to your hand, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.[/i][/spoiler][/center]
Is this better? And I do have trouble on some OCG when I experiment, but that is the only way you will get good at it.
[/quote]

Archived