Yugioh: The 2nd WRGP [Started/Not Accepting/OCC]

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With me having permission to join Angry Bird's team...I give you my app.

[b]Username:[/b] [i]Chaos Sonic[/i]
[b]RP Name:[/b] Yoh Takeshi
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Age:[/b] 17
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[spoiler=Its in here]
Skin Complexion: Lightly tanned; light
Eyes: Sapphire Blue
Hair: Blond
Physical Description: Slender body, but does look somewhat muscular. Yoh wears a pair of dark blue jeans with a stud belt around his waist, a white tank-top with an unzipped solid black short-sleeved hoodie, and a pair of black Converse.[/spoiler]
[b]Bio:[/b] Yoh used to live in the Satellite, but he transferred to Neo Domino City, because of his dad getting a job there. Yoh has always loved dueling, since the first day he watched his first duel. The day he read an old book, that his dad had, about a man named "Jaden Yuki". He read on how his deck, consisting of "Elemental Heroes" helped him to win his duels back on the first Duel Academy. Since then, he wanted to duel just like him...meaning use the same deck he did. Yoh didn't have much money, so he couldn't exactly go and buy the cards he needed. But on his sixteenth birthday, his father came home from a business trip and in a small Duel Monsters deck box, he was given his own "E-Hero" deck. The following year, he found the first out of many Tuner and Synchro heroes that he was able to add to his deck. Now, with him becoming a very good Turbo Duelist, he was approached by a man, inviting him to join his team "Team Rulers". Without hesitation, Yoh accepted, psyched up to enter the WRGP.
[b]Team:[/b] Team Rulers
[b]Other User’s in Team:[/b] Angry Bird
[b]Deck:[/b] E-Hero - It bases around summoning up Fusions and Synchro monsters.(This deck is not like Jaden's AT ALL!!)
[b]Ace Card:[/b] E-Hero Assault Blader
[spoiler=My Ace Card(Double Tuning Monster)][img]http://img859.imageshack.us/img859/6723/85176j.jpg[/img]
[quote]Lore: 2 Tuner monsters + 1 non-Tuner monster
When this card is Synchro Summoned successfully, you can return up to 2 monsters with "Elemental Hero" in their card name from your Graveyard to your hand. If these cards are still in your hand during the End Phase, remove them from play.[/quote][/spoiler]
[b]Duel Disk Appearance:[/b] Osiris Red Academia Duel Disk(Custom to look like Jaden Yuki's)
[b]Duel Runner Appearance:[/b] Looks like Crow Hogan's DR, except it some what resembles Silfer's body.

Username: Ki11Switch
RP Name: Ashley Samson
Appearance: http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss200/Nex0Zero/Anime/anime.jpg
Bio: Ashley's life's been very boring lets say. She loves to explore. Ashley loves to explore so much that she can get lost sometimes. She now getting some excitement with this tournament she entered with her friends.
Team: Codename Lady's team
Other User’s in Team: Look at Lady's app
Deck: Custom, Basically she uses cards that revolve around the game of chess. They're basically cards that allow her to do lots of damage.
Ace Card: Chess King
Duel Disk Appearance: http://i818.photobucket.com/albums/zz106/TeamNightfall/DuelDisk2.png
Duel Runner Appearance: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/340/e/2/Duel_Runner_Request_by_DarkLordJadow.png

Username: Psychic Almighty
RP name: Nova Sands
Appearance: Nova looks quite young for his age, but still quite tall. He has long blue hair, which somehow is natural. He also has deep blue eyes, which always look distant. He likes to wear a white t-shirt, with a leather jacket on top. He has black denim jeans, which are very ragged. His shoes are black All-Star converse, the only part of his clothes that NEVER change.
Bio: Nova had always thought that he was destined for something greater. When he heard about 2nd WRPG, he knew that he must compete. He joined Team Rulers because of their incredible strength.
Team: Team Rulers
Other Users in team: Angry Bird,
Deck: Fabled.
Ace Card: Fabled Ragin
Duel Disk Appearence: Slifer Red Duel Disk.
Duel Runner Appearence: Same as Hunter Pace's, but all black.

Archived