Yugioh: The 2nd WRGP [Started/Not Accepting/OCC]

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, sorry, but I created White [b][i]specifically[/b][/i] for Starlight, [b][i]specifically[/b][/i] to support the other two characters, so he's terminated. Sorry about that.

Also. . . I'm not feeling so good. I'm not used to having a lot of planning shattered just like that, and while I'm sleeping even. So I'm afraid I probably won't be making any new apps soon enough.

[b]Edit[/b]: Alright, maybe not that soon. I wanted to create a guy who runs Scrap for Trimage's team, but I don't have enough internet to research on it. Meaning I would have to run an archetype I am entirely familiar with.

Username: Merciful Idiot
RP Name: Alpha (It's a codename)
Appearance: He has longish black and spiky hair, and wears the same vizor and outfit as Antinomy. His skin is light, and he's slim.
Bio: Where did he come from? Where did he come from, indeed? He came to the WRGP only so as to learn how to play the Duel Monsters card game. Within less than a few days, he learned all there is to know about the Duel Monsters card game, and he quickly assembled a deck, and then a team, Team Dataspace. He is unaware and uninterested in any of the prizes, planning to give them all to his teammates, probably even the items, and he told them so. He came only to play the game, but his power. . . for a beginner, his dueling skills are incredible, enough to outmatch a professional.
Team: Team Dataspace
Other User’s in Team: N/A as of yet.
Deck: Bugman Deck
Ace Card: No. 34 Electronic Computer-Beast Tera Byte. (Counterfeit)
Duel Disk Appearance: Same one as Antinomy.
Duel Runner Appearance: Delta Eagle (Antinomy's Duel Runner)

I'll be helping on the unfilled slots
Username: Angrybird
RP Name: Agent Fury
Appearance: Brown Hair, always wears cool shades, wears agent attire.
Bio: Agent Fury, also known as Pearson Fury, is an American agent who works for the Agency who wished to defeat the most evildoers in Neo Domino City. Fury believes that once he gets his hand on the cards which are at stake in the contest WRGP, he can defeat this bad guys and give Neo Domino City some good justice. He joined Team Database because it is funded by the Agency
Team: Team Dataspace
Other User’s in Team: Merciful Idiot
Deck: Ally of Justice Deck
Ace Card: AOJ Catastor
Duel Disk Appearance: Black Duel Disk
Duel Runner Appearance: A Duel Runner which looks like a bike for Moto Gp and its black.

[color=#1C2837][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][color=#000000]
[/color][color=#000000]I am interested in joining this RP.[/color][color=#000000]Username: Blue Eyes White Dragon777
RP Name: Zarleun Trusedale
Appearance: Wears a black hat, a black shirt with a white jacket on top. Has brown hair. Pants are grey and shoes are white. Eyes are blue.
Bio: Zarleun is the great grandson of Zane Trusedale. When he was born, he showed incredible dueling strength. At the age of 10 he joined the pro dueking leagues, and blew everyone away. But one day, he lost to a mysterious man. The man told him: To gain more power, you must travel north. So, Zarluen traveled north, and discovered the three Nordic gods. He had heard about these cards in a past WRGP. So, he came back to civilization with this deck, to bring back the legacy of Team Catastrophe.
Team: Team Rebirth (If it's being made)
Other User’s in Team: ? yet
Deck: Aesir deck, focusing on getting the nordic gods out.
Ace Card: Odin, Father of the Aesir
Duel Disk Appearance: Black duel disk with blue slashes down it.
Duel Runner Appearance: White and red with shadows of the nordic gods on it.[/color]
[/font][/color]

Archived