Yugioh: The 2nd WRGP [Started/Not Accepting/OCC]

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What practice? I though it was just preliminary rounds (which is why our teams have made it to the finals, of course ^^). Also, if you're going to say that, you probably have to get Codename: Lady's permission first, since he's the one who controls Desna.

[quote name='AngryBird' timestamp='1304574812' post='5189109']
i just noticed that Database members has a Machine Type Acecards
anyways i'm thinking the order of Team Database should be
1 Agent Fury (Me)
2 Alpha (Merciful Idiot)
3 Sir (Ghostmyth)
but i think it should be aproved b Merciful Idiot since he's Team Leader (he can change it if he wants to)
[/quote]

I approve it.

"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen! Today, the team Blablabla will face against the team Lalalala! These two have battled all the way to the finals, so this would be an epic battle! The team order of Tema Blablabla will be La, Ba, Ka, while the team order of Lalala will be Fa, Na, Sa! Are you ready?! Riding Duel, Accelerate!"

I'm feeling a little antagonistic here. (well i'm indeed antagonistic)

[quote name='Merciful Iliaster' timestamp='1304593435' post='5189287']
"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen! Today, the team Blablabla will face against the team Lalalala! These two have battled all the way to the finals, so this would be an epic battle! The team order of Tema Blablabla will be La, Ba, Ka, while the team order of Lalala will be Fa, Na, Sa! Are you ready?! Riding Duel, Accelerate!"
[/quote]
"Then, cheerleaders gathered in the Winner's Circle and shouted on the crowd, "Go!Go!Go! Team ??? Go!Go!Go! Team ??? 2".
The crowd was seemingly energized by the heating battle of Team ??? and Team ??? 2

Archived