The reviving of the Darkness/ Nacho club! We still own TACOBELL!!!!

[center]Okay, so I know it's been a LONG time. That's why i'm reviving this. Now, let's get to business.
[i] Beings of darkness gather here to see their true potential. They gather to feast on nachos of awsomeness, so they may be awsome. Now, will you join to be awsome?[/i][/center]

[spoiler= Members] [spoiler= Kings and Queens of Darkness]
Marluxia- (~Marluxia~)
V4 (TheGenuine)
Anger Sama (Anger Level)
Deathly Fiend (Daemon)
ThatOneNerd (Twosday) [/spoiler]
[spoiler= Rulers] Raine
Pokefanatic
Sim[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Minions] No one yet. [/spoiler]
[spoiler= Pheasants] No one yet. [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
[spoiler= Rules] 1. No spamming.
2. No posting anything inappropriate,
3. No joining without approval of Moderator.
4. Anyone swearing or being Inappropriate will be either Banned for a week, or permanently Banned. [/spoiler]

[spoiler= Contests/ Games] Dark attribute Card contest(Members only)
In Charge- V4
[spoiler= Contest rules] 1. No swearing.
2. Entries due- May 17
3. Judging- May 19 [/spoiler]
[spoiler= Entries] [spoiler= Marluxia's] [img]http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/7745/207134.jpg[/img]
[spoiler= Lore] Dark Fire Synchron + 1 or more non- Tuner monsters
When this monster is Synchro Summoned, all Monsters cards on the field are switched to DEF position except this one. [/spoiler]
[/spoiler] [spoiler= Deathly Fiend's] ][img]http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i465/DeathlyFiend/IncinerationLion-2.png?t=1304901075[/img] [spoiler= This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Special Summoned by sending 3 Level 5 or higher DARK Effect monster to the Graveyard that you control. This monster is unaffected by Spell and Trap Card effects. This card cannot be the target of any monster attacks. During your opponent's Battle Phase, destroy 1 card on the field. If you have no cards in youhand during your Draw Phase, your opponent decreases his/her Life Points by 1300. On your eighth Standby Phase after Special Summoning this monster, return in to your hand. When it is returned to your hand, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]

[spoiler= Application Form] 1. Why you want to join.
2. You're username
3. If you will contribute to this club. [/spoiler] [center]
[i]So, let's see if you got what it takes.[/i][/center]

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived