The reviving of the Darkness/ Nacho club! We still own TACOBELL!!!!

[quote name='~Marluxia~' timestamp='1304824862' post='5195058']
Okay, we have our Fifth Moderator. She is unable to post until the 13. Her username is ThatOneNerd. I spoke with her on why she was banned. Everyone okay with this?
[/quote]

Why would you let her be a Moderator if she got banned here?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Because she's like really nice. if you don't want her, we'll discuss it.
She said she got banned on two accounts, but didn't say why. I let her be one because I had said first 4 Members to join got the right to be one no matter what. Again, we'll discuss it.

K guys, I'm here you can start now.

1. I am joining in the hopes that an organized group could achieve more mayhem than we ever could alone. May our goals be aimed towards choas and our results swift. FOREVER MAY DARKNESS REIGN. ALL HAIL BRITTAINIA! GIIIIIGGGGGAAAAAHHHHHH DDDDRRRRIIIIILLLLLLLLL BBBBRRRRREEEEEE******KKKKKAAAAHHHH!
2. Hi. My name is. What? My name is- Who? My name is- chica-chi-Raine, baby.
3. I will give this group inspiration and the progress not found in this world since the second coming of Neville Chamberlain.

get everything up to dat NOW XD

i will make one just because i am bored

Merry Christmas:

[img]http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/263/356954.jpg[/img]

Lore:
1 Tuner monster + 1 or more "Red-Eyes" non-Tuner monsters
This card gains the effects of the monsters used to Synchro Summon this card. If this card is removed from the field, Special Summon 1 "Red-Eyes" monster from your Deck or Graveyard in face-up Attack Position ignoring the Summoning Conditions.

As well,Marl Plz post lore with your card.

Archived