LOCK | Very Quick Contest #3 | LOCK

Cloister

[b]Hey![/b]

So again, yet another very quick contest. As always, it ends the next time I log in to YCM. I will then start judging the cards so be sure you post your card before that.

[center][b]Rules:[/b]
It's free to join and all members can join.
Just post the card in this thread, [u]no entry fee[/u].
You can post a written card.
I'll choose the card I find the coolest, most creative & original, etc. as the winner. Overall, my favorite card.
I will post a list of the top 5 cards after the winner is selected.

There will be 1 winner only.
Winner gets 200 points.
[/center]

Ill join.

Balloon Dragon
WIND/Level 3/Dragon/Tuner: When this card is destroyed, return it your hand instead of sending it to the Graveyard. If this card was Summoned after it had been returned to the hand, it gains the following effect: While this card is face-up on the field, it cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card is returned to your hand while it has the previous effect, you can randomly select 1 card in your opponents hand and add it to yours.
500/1000

[img]http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/9950/128884d.jpg[/img]
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 2 Beast-Type monsters from play. If this card attacks the monster in its same column, destroy all cards your opponent controls that are in that column. During your End Phase, you can return this card to your Deck to Special Summon 1 Beast-Type monster from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position.

I lurv quick contests.

Magog, Destroyer of Armageddon
Pyro/EARTH/Lv4/1800/0
When this card is the only monster you control, change this card into Defense Position. When this is the only card you control during your End Phase, you must tribute this card. Destroy all cards on the field.

[center]I'll give yet another attempt. :D

[img]http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/9774/99600u.jpg[/img]

[i][b]Lore:
When your opponent declares an attack, you can discard this card. During your next Main Phase, you can Special Summon this card from the Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned by its own effect, you can remove from play a Level 3 or lower monster in your hand or Graveyard to add or subtract the Level of the removed monster to this card's Level.[/b][/i][/center]

• 3 years later...

Archived