Newer Freeer Downloadless Better Yu-Gi-Oh! Dueling Interface: Dueling Network

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, My turn, Set Ojama Blue, end.

Opponent Summons LV4 Spellcaster and plays Village and equips Mage Power, I go FUUU! attacks Blue. I add Red and Green, he ends.

I Set 2 to prevent discarding and end.

Opponent attacks direct, I Summon Trago. He ends.

I discard Hamster to take the Spellcaster, and make G-K Pearl, then Summon Red and Summon Barack, Green, and Yellow Ojamas, and make double Gusto Phoenix and attack for gg. Lol, my FDs were Decree and Delta Hurricane.

"hosting to stay on, don't enter" is bs

It really is. If they're not gonna bother to even use the site, then what other point to be on at all other than troll people who can't get in due to full server? If they're too busy where they're at, then there is almost no reason to try and stay on if they're just gonna be busy all the time.

Now this reminds me of the Numbers tournament final.

My Lagias didn't allow my opponent to do anything.

And it wasn't a fun match.

Yea, "fun" is an important thing to have. Why play a game if you aren't actually playing.

Anyway, a few people told me to play on line here, and now my friend is telling me about DN, so I was like, lets try it. Went on, and it just wasn't working. Has anyone else had problems getting on or is it just my computer? I do use a Mac so that might be the problem. Any ideas?

Archived