Newer Freeer Downloadless Better Yu-Gi-Oh! Dueling Interface: Dueling Network

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DN is nice, though I hate the interface...

I misclick SO often...

I really liked (the now R.I.P.) KCVDS - was easy to log in, easy to duel, easy to use the interface - and the same MANUAL play as all the others.

Why nobody YET made a CLICKABLE (MOUSE-driven) PROGRAMMED PC game..???

Yeah, EDO (just made a new topic to remind about this CLASSIC), but why no OFFICIAL ones???

http://s4.zetaboards...opic/9017586/1/

Are they SO lazy???

Oh, and that stupid YGO Online, where you have to PAY to play - forget about it...

I really liked (the now R.I.P.) KCVDS - was easy to log in, easy to duel, easy to use the interface - and the same MANUAL play as all the others.

I don't know about KC, but Duel Monster Genesis on Byond is kinda cool. Might take a bit of effort to log in, but they have tabs that depict your deck, hand and graveyard, as well as your hand outside of the tabs, so you can keep track of those things while still playing "Without the window I might add", and keeps the deck tab in a specific order while the deck itself is randomized, making it easier to find cards AND making it so you can see what's in your deck without having to shuffle every single time.

Although I don't know how you'll like the controls, though it's mouse driven and I don't have many troubles with misclicks. That and I don't think they update with released cards as fast.

Just sounded like something you'd be interested in.

I don't know about KC, but Duel Monster Genesis on Byond is kinda cool. Might take a bit of effort to log in, but they have tabs that depict your deck, hand and graveyard, as well as your hand outside of the tabs, so you can keep track of those things while still playing "Without the window I might add", and keeps the deck tab in a specific order while the deck itself is randomized, making it easier to find cards AND making it so you can see what's in your deck without having to shuffle every single time.

Although I don't know how you'll like the controls, though it's mouse driven and I don't have many troubles with misclicks. That and I don't think they update with released cards as fast.

Just sounded like something you'd be interested in.

They update very fast indeed. They also have anime cards as a nice bonus.

opponent uses eff of malefic world and adds 3 malefic cyber end dragons to his hand. i obviously have to choose one.

this is how the conversation went:

me: i choose...

guy: choice

guy: yes

me: malefic kuriboh!

me: :P

guy has quit the duel

and there was me thinking i was going to lose.

opponent uses eff of malefic world and adds 3 malefic cyber end dragons to his hand. i obviously have to choose one.

guy has quit the duel

That's just sad.

Guy's an idiot for actually making you pick one. Whenever there's only one option or two+ copies of the same card as the option, I usually say something like "tough choice" or similar, and let him make the connection that I confirmed that's the only option. Thankfully, my opponents aren't stupid.

guy has quit the duel

If the guy had a shred of intelligence, he'd have revealed them to you, then out two back and got on with it...

Archived