Newer Freeer Downloadless Better Yu-Gi-Oh! Dueling Interface: Dueling Network

Yeah, don't need judge certification to be a mod. Besides, it sounds like their going to put judges in the system as well, who don't have any mod powers, but are deemed proficient enough in rulings that if they come into your duel and tell you a ruling, they're probably right.

Unlike the one mod that b*tched at a guy for telling him you could SS Chaos Sorc (under the correct circumstances)

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wot o.o I take care of my PM when I get to them, most times I don't trail around the Public Chat because then my PMs stack up o.x Oddly, PMs are sorted all in alphabetical order by name, rather than in the order you received them in =.= so its hard to keep track of who i should be helping next.

I don't have judge certification at all and I'm an admin o.x and several of the other mods don't have nearly enough knowledge to make sound rulings, sadly ._.

In regards to PMs and not responding, I ignore anyone who doesn't tell me what their problem is. "Hi", "Hello", "Can I ask a question?", "HELLLPPPP!!", and others >_> i don't have time to respond to each by saying "What do you want?". Other than that, I take care of the PMs as soon as I can get to them. If I type up your name and you're no longer in a duel, then I tend to assume you're taken care/no longer having a problem at that point.

Other than that, I try to stick with most ruling related and afk people issues. I ignore most A.S.S related things since the site has a link and people should be going there =.= besides, I hate the A.S.S. button. They are starting to get on my nerves though, in regards to calling me to admin while i'm off-duty. I only signed up to volunteer on my own free time for assisting as an admin. I've told them a few times not to bother me about admining when i'm not on to admin =.= If it keeps up, i'll probably resign since it is against the agreement I set up when i was asked to join. >_>;

I've been playing a lot of Disgaea 4, so i haven't done much of either lately.

Well, that's only my personal rule >_> I don't know how other mods handle it. Its personally a waste of time to answer "I have a question?" with "What is it?" when you could've just asked it, and would've been answered, especially when its really really busy, gotta burn through the PMs.

Other times it truly is busy, and that's not something I can help. I come when i get to you. If its too late, so be it. o.x

Maybe I should apply for midship. I think I've learned enough from everyone here (darkwolf and evilfusion especially), and I know most rulings pretty well myself. I might need a bit of practice before I'm really a master at it, but... I've acted as judge at my locals before, and I do pretty well.

But like evilfusion said; where to start...

Hypothetical situation. Monster has a few effects. One sentence says "Any battle damage this monster inflicts becomes 0 (This effect cannot be negated)." My biggest problem is with the parenthesis. Does that work? Does that prevent Skill Drain from negating the effect? Or am I just being a stubborn mule?

There... you go. jk.

Yeah, it would work like Super Poly. It cancels what could negate it because it's a condition. Like how Skill Drain can't negate Quickdraw's "can't be used to synchro non-synchrons".

Archived