Will Evil Hero fusions replace Elemental Hero fusions?

Personally, since Jaden Yuki 3 came out, it's easy to get Dark Fusion and Dark Calling. Now, if you copy Jaden's season 1 deck and replace Ploy. and Miracle Fusion for Dark Fusion and Dark Calling and replace the fusions for Evil Hero fusions, you pretty much got a MUCH better E-Hero deck.

Now my question is, will Evil Hero cards be the replacement for Polymerization and Miracle Fusion and Elemental Hero fusions for a E-Hero deck?

I think it would.

Actually, you can use substitution, like King of the Swamp or Hex-Sealed Fusion or Beastking of the Swamps. How do I know? Bc I have the cards. And they DON'T say, "With the above Fusion Material monsters" or "Can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters". Plus, Dark Fusion and Dark Calling are better for E-Heroes than Polymerization or Miracle Fusion. And I bet you don't even know the effects of the Evil Hero fusion monsters. So, let's compare.

-Lightning Golem: Destroy 1 monster per turn.

-Thunder Giant: Discard one card from your hand to destroy 1 monster with the ATK less than this card.

-Infernal Sniper: Cannot be destroyed by Spells. During Standby Phase, when in Defense Position, inflict 1000 points of damage.

-Rampart Blaster: This card can attack directly in Defense Mode with half of it's ATK.

-Wild Cyclone: When it attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap cards until the end of Damage Step. When this card inflicts damage, destroy all opponent's face-down Spell and Trap cards.

-Wild Wingman: Discard 1 card to destroy 1 Spell or Trap card.

-Inferno Wing: This card inflicts Piercing Damage. When this card destroys a monster, inflict damage equal to the ATK or DEF of the destroyed monster, whichever is higher.

-Flame Wingman: When this card destroys a monster, inflict damage equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster.

Now let's not forget that on the turn they are summoned by Dark Fusion or Dark Calling, those fusions cannot be targeted by Spell, Trap or Monster effects for that turn. And your saying that the originals are better? Face it, Evil Hero fusions are 5x better than their originals. Just because they need the Elemental Heroes, doesn't make them "worse". In fact, just use Sparkman, Clayman, Wildheart, and the substitution monsters. It's not that hard.

Lol. That's like saying "Will Ojamas replace Skull Servant?"

for the very first time i agree with you...

also, e-hero deck at least has alternatives other than polymerization, and you can use hex-sealed fusions to call the e-heroes, with evil heroes just have dark fusion or dark calling, so if your opponent is wise enough to side deck 2 copies of curse of the forbidden spell, you wil be ROFIP...

Ha, ha. How many times does, people have to tell you they suck? Do you have a Thick Skull or something? About they make a monster named Thick Skull-Headed, Warrior no effect and only a level 4. Lol

But that's not really an insult because I think they made a monster like that already. lol

Err.. Evil Heroes and Elemental Heroes suck badly... -.-

I don't even care if you are good with them, you'll still lose against someone who knows you have fusions in your deck, and 'think' "Is this guy running a E-Hero Deck?" And kick smack you to another dimension with his deck. lol

If someone's opening move is using E-Emergency Call to search out Stratos, followed by Stratos to search out Wildheart, don't assume their deck sucks. Big City is actually a playable decktype, and is a real pain to try to beat. That's one really good use for the Elemental Heroes. Since Evil Heroes can't be used with Big City (unless you're doing it wrong), I'd say that Evil Heroes will not replace Elemental Heroes in terms of functionality, since the only good use for Elemental Heroes (Stratos with PCM/Toolbox or Wildheard with Toolbox notwithstanding; I'm talking about as a decktype) doesn't have any place for them.

However, Malicious Edge has some potential in terms of splashability, since it has 2600 ATK, Piercing damage, and can be summoned with a single tribute. He's no Breaker, but he isn't confined to Evil Hero decks either.

Dark Gaia emerged as a new decktype when the Evil Heroes came out, and became overused in Wifi of WCT2008 due to lack of siding. I doubt it will ever have nearly as much impact in tournament play.

So, overall, will Evil Heroes replace Elemental Heroes? No. Where Elemental Heroes are playable, there exists no Evil Hero substitute. Where Evil Heroes are playable, Elemental Heroes never have been. The only time the two mix is in an E-Hero Fusion deck, which is basically Stratos/Prismer/Wildheart/Sparkman/Clayman/Giant Rat/Cydra/The Light, along with both Miracle Fusion and Dark Calling. Evil Heroes still don't replace Elemental Heroes there; they're just another category of Fusion monster you can get out.

An important part in both Elemental Hero and Evil Hero fusion decks is dumping Heros/fusion-subs in the grave so they can fuse them.

Elemental Heros can use:

- King of the Swamp

- Future Fusion

- Card Destruction

- Morphing Jar

- Polymerization

Evil Heros can use:

- Future Fusion

- Card Destruction

- Morphing Jar

You CAN run King of the Swamp with Evils, but that leads to -1 since Poly can't be used with Evils. Which also means no +1 from Fusion Recovery to get back some of the advantage you lost.

What you have to remember is that Dark Fusion cannot be searched for. By the look of things, the Evil cards even lack the speed to thin your deck fast enough for you to draw Dark Calling. Evils may have more powerful fusions, but they're hell to bring out. You cannot pull Evils from your deck or dump them in your grave as fast as the Elementals.

In terms of Fusions, Elemenal will not be replaced. If you think these two deck types can work together, like replacing the Miracle Fusions in a Elemental Fusion deck for Dark Callings, think again. You can't fuse Necroshade or Bladedge to make evil heros, and they play an important part Elemental Fusion.

Elemental Key Fusion Materials:

Sparkman

Wildheart

Necroshade

Bladedge

King of the Swamp

Evil Key Fusion Materials:

Sparkman

Wildheart

The Light Hex - Sealed Fusion

Not Avian or Burstinatrix. Run them and I smack you. The light hex sealed fusion is in case you want to attempt to make Cyber Twin Dragon, but be warned, it's a harder to get in the grave than King of the Swamp. You'll most likely have to set it and waste a turn waiting for it to be destroyed.

Oh, and you have a small change of ploy-ing a Cyber Twin Dragon in Elemental Fusion.

Now let's not forget that on the turn they are summoned by Dark Fusion or Dark Calling' date=' those fusions cannot be targeted by Spell, Trap or Monster effects for that turn. And your saying that the originals are better? Face it, Evil Hero fusions are 5x better than their originals. Just because they need the Elemental Heroes, doesn't make them "worse". In fact, just use Sparkman, Clayman, Wildheart, and the substitution monsters. It's not that hard.

[/quote']

note Andrew, Evil Hero fusions summoned by Dark Calling still can be targeted by Spell and Trap cards

I say that Dark Gaia is the most usable of the Evil Heroes cause you don't have to use the actual Heroes/Evil Heroes for it's summoning

If someone's opening move is using E-Emergency Call to search out Stratos' date=' followed by Stratos to search out Wildheart, don't assume their deck sucks. [/quote']

dude, long time ago we stated that the only worth e-heroes are stratos and wildheart... and big city is the only e-hero deck that has potential...

anyway, the answer is still NO!!

If someone's opening move is using E-Emergency Call to search out Stratos' date=' followed by Stratos to search out Wildheart, don't assume their deck sucks. [/quote']

dude, long time ago we stated that the only worth e-heroes are stratos and wildheart... and big city is the only e-hero deck that has potential...

anyway, the answer is still NO!!

Ocean is also a useful E-Hero. Don't forget him.

Archived