Yugioh 5Ds?

I followed a link with Stardust Dragon on the wiki and found this under A/M Appearances:

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's is the unconfirmed title of a new Yu-Gi-Oh! anime series due to air in Japan in April 2008, billed as the successor to the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX anime, which at time of writing, is in it's fourth season, and is expected to end after the current season concludes.

The Duelist Genesis and Starter Deck 2008 are all designed to introduce this new anime series to Yu-Gi-Oh! players old and new.

Some plot details have already been revealed about the series. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's will apparently have a "Sentai" theme, and the main Duel Disk is a "Bike-Type" Duel Disk. The main character will be 18 and his main card will be Stardust Dragon, which is also the Cover Card for The Duelist Genesis. The series plot is to collect 5 all-powerful Dragon-Type Cards. This may mean that "Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's" stands for "Yu-Gi-Oh! The Five Dragons".

The series plot is to collect 5 all-powerful Dragon-Type Cards.

Is it even needed to say this plot fails?

As long as the Hero doesn't use Heroes' date=' Cybers, or Ogama's, it will be decent.

[/quote']

Cydra's are the basisi of the game.

well if the anime wasnt there the game wont be there as it is currently the most important thing if we consider how it is promoting the game.

sounds ok to me' date=' but ya at least it's 5 dragons and not 5 heros :lol:

[/quote']

I can sense that last plot coming up...

"Welcome, young (insert protagonist's name here). I bestow upon ye a mission, of great glory... To bring me the Elemental Heroes Avian, Sparkman, Burstinatrix, Clayman, and Bubbleman.

The protagonist nods.

- But why? They fail.

- Ask Konami, they're the ones that made me say this cr*p. I wanted to talk about the legendary dragons, but no, they wanted me to talk about heroes!

And so on. It ends with the protagonist challenging about every single person he runs across to a duel, to find this mysterious Konami and just steal the dragons from them.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived