Neo Generation Booster Set! (101/101) - Booster Set Finished!

Cody Frost

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I suggest reducing the immortal effect on The Reaper's Assistant to once per turn, or only while in Attack Position. Alternatively, give it the same weakness as Spirit Reaper.

It's T.G. Cyber Archer's first effect that should only search Tuners. It can currently be used to search Rush Rhino if you have Warwolf in hand, or Warwolf if you have Rush Rhino in hand, and then Synchro with Cyber Magician for Trishula. There's no problem with the end-of-turn effect; you're only recovering from a previous disadvantage.

By the way, you don't need the text on the Beast of Myth cards that says they can be protected during either player's turn. It's a Continuous Effect--it always applies.

[quote name='newhat' timestamp='1306785020' post='5242345']
I suggest reducing the immortal effect on The Reaper's Assistant to once per turn, or only while in Attack Position. Alternatively, give it the same weakness as Spirit Reaper.

It's T.G. Cyber Archer's first effect that should only search Tuners. It can currently be used to search Rush Rhino if you have Warwolf in hand, or Warwolf if you have Rush Rhino in hand, and then Synchro with Cyber Magician for Trishula. There's no problem with the end-of-turn effect; you're only recovering from a previous disadvantage.

By the way, you don't need the text on the Beast of Myth cards that says they can be protected during either player's turn. It's a Continuous Effect--it always applies.
[/quote]

"T.G. [u]Cyber[/u] Archer"? :P You mean "T.G. [b]Battle[/b] Archer". I see what you mean by it's initial search ability. Fixed and restored the second to it's former glory.

The Reaper's Assistant has been edited so that it can't be destroyed (by anything) but only once per turn.

As for the Beasts of Myth...should I make the WATER, EARTH, FIRE and WIND Synchro monsters activate up to 2 of their effects per turn? Only LIGHT and DARK have that luxury. This will help me before I edit their last effects.

As for the "Legend" Tuners...I'll limit them more. I just realized you can get DAD or DARK Simorgh pretty easily with chick, fox can be massively abused with Lavals and Flamvells, and giraffe can get out the much needed WATER monsters you need or Honest if you're running Lightsworns... I'll fix those in a little also.

I did that so it could fit the Archtype. Gyzars HAS to summon 2 monsters and so does Gaiodiaz. The only reason I didn't make it three is because this guy needs 3 "Gladiators" with different names. You could constantly spam him, and I didn't want that...Although there is a combo with him and the not-so-runned Gladiator Beast Secutor.

I'm also going to edit the Beasts of Myth and Legend Tuners right now.

Alright! 5 Card "Sneak Preview" of a new archtype I just came up with!! XD Meet the "Valkyrjas"!

EDIT: Legend Tuners (Chick, Fox, and Giraffe of Legend) have been FIXED! Also, I'm going to keep the WATER, FIRE, WIND, and EARTH Beasts of Myth as they are. If I give them the ability of activating up to 2 of their effects per turn, they could be OPed. Besides, they are already strong as is. The only 2 that will be able to activate up to 2 of their effects will be the LIGHT and DARK Beasts of Myth. But, IMO, they are weaker than the other 4 so...yeah...

last Valkyrja is my fav

"Once per turn, you can destroy up to 2 cards on the field. Your opponent draws 1 card for each card destroyed by this effect. If your opponent has more cards in their hand than you do, this card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects."

Personally for this I get the feeling it's going to give your opponent TOO much draw power, despite the last effect to benefit it

why didn't you say it can only destroy ONE card on the field?

as always, your cards are excellent and I'll give the new ones 9.9/10

XD They are an incomplete archtype and are only here as a sneak preview...actually, I might make a second booster set when this one is done, and I'll introduce more there. The archtype is going to be fast :P that much I can tell you, and there is a reason I made the Synchro Valkyrja a Synchro Tuner and gave it the effect of destroying UP to 2 cards. But I think you'll find out on the next set ;) These girls have the potential of becoming a powerful MILL deck.

you know some of us can't keep up THAT quickly Cody

you might want to slow down on the updatings so you can get more rates from more people

Kick Boost isn't too good, it's just a spell form and a better version of Copycat

for the Cross card, the last effect you should have said 9 or more

9.7/10

for Nightly Phantasm, the effect of "When this card leaves the field, Special Summon 1 level 3 or lower Beast, Beast Warrior or Winged Beast-Type monster from your Deck.", modify it a tad

because you said when it leaves the field, it's very flexible to get the summoning effect. Therefore, the lv3 or lower monster you summoned you should say can't be used for synchro summoning that turn or something

9.6/10

Archived