Suggestion: Contests

Sander

Frankly, I have got pissed of the Contest Thread, do much bad judging, e.x Yankeefan came 1st in an contest with 1 card while Dj-Osiris came second in the same contest..................with 48 CARDS!!! Can you draw out the picture?

I for one, don't like when that happens, so here are some suggestion:

1st Members, only with 4 Stars or more are allowed to make contests(do shorten the clutter in the Contest Thread)

2nd Weekly/Monthly contests, which, if they approve this, held by Super Moderators

3rd Force upon good judging(see above, the bad judging thing)

4th Member, who can, could donate points each week(from 50-100) to store them for contest prizes(possibly an account made by an Super Moderator)

Thanks for reading

I agree with all those points.

Too many times have i encountered bad Judging, and many people getting unfairly treated in contests, usually due to Biast views or just a complete lack of knowledge.

Maybe put some people in charge of card contests, and those ppl will be judge helpers, that must enforce members to judge fairly?

I don't like how i wouldent be able to make a contest i am responsable enogh. i did 2 before' date=' might do another 1.

[/quote']

Maybe we could ask the Mods to hire ppl to keep an eye on card contests, and for those that can judge fairly, are allowed to make them, and those that dont, cant do them.

Maybe we could have the creater as 1 judge and 1 other person they pick jusdge also' date=' or have only 1 judge picked at random. But IDK how we could do that.

[/quote']

Problem with 2 judges is that u could have a split decision. Maybe have 3 instead. By the way, can u please wait for my comp to finish b4 u ask for only lv5's to make contests, lol

notice everyone who posted and agreed here is 5 stars

I think on the very first point, 4 stars would work better since if only 5 star people did it there would hardly be any contests

but good Ideas other than the first one

OFF TOPIC: Dj, when is your next image contest?

I've always felt the same way about contests, every since I lost a "Most Balanced Card" contest to a LV8 2900 ATK dragon monster that can instatnly be summoned back to the field after being destroyed.

I could host a weekly/monthly contest myself, with unbiased judging. But as for the star requirement by contest hosts, that will be up to bhim (aka frunksmamma). He's the mod of the Contest Section and so it's his decision.

I've always felt the same way about contests' date=' every since I lost a "Most Balanced Card" contest to a LV8 2900 ATK dragon monster that can instatnly be summoned back to the field after being destroyed.

I could host a weekly/monthly contest myself, with unbiased judging. But as for the star requirement by contest hosts, that will be up to bhim (aka frunksmamma). He's the mod of the Contest Section and so it's his decision.

[/quote']

but isn't he the EX-MOD??

anyway i think it is most fair that the above suggestion becomes a law for the benifiet of the forums.

I like what I'm hearing... or reading. :P

You should probably add something like "If you make a contest, you must post the final results/finish it". I barely enter contests, and when I do, the thread creator usually just forgets about the contest. (It's happening right now with the Dark Contest that was supposed to end on 7th).

And there should be something about the amount of time a contest can go on for. I think it's kinda rediculous to hold a contest for more than a week or two. There are some contests that go on for about a month or so, just to be forgot.

I like what I'm hearing... or reading. :P

You should probably add something like "If you make a contest' date=' you must post the final results/finish it". I barely enter contests, and when I do, the thread creator usually just forgets about the contest. (It's happening right now with the Dark Contest that was supposed to end on 7th).

And there should be something about the amount of time a contest can go on for. I think it's kinda rediculous to hold a contest for more than a week or two. There are some contests that go on for about a month or so, just to be forgot.

[/quote']

i agree but some big contests need to be about a month old.

Archived