Suggestion: Contests

Sander

How about some sort of timer? U ask a mod if u can make a contest and how long u want it to last. Then when its made there is a timer on the thread saying how long people have left to finish their cards. Then when the timer runs out, u get an email, so that u can judge it and whatever.

Frankly' date=' I have got pissed of the Contest Thread, do much bad judging, e.x Yankeefan came 1st in an contest with 1 card while Dj-Osiris came second in the same contest..................with 48 CARDS!!! Can you draw out the picture?

I for one, don't like when that happens, so here are some suggestion:

[b']1st[/b] Members, only with 4 Stars or more are allowed to make contests(do shorten the clutter in the Contest Thread)

2nd Weekly/Monthly contests, which, if they approve this, held by Super Moderators

3rd Force upon good judging(see above, the bad judging thing)

4th Member, who can, could donate points each week(from 50-100) to store them for contest prizes(possibly an account made by an Super Moderator)

Thanks for reading

1. Not gonna happen, if you really dont like the judging dont enter. Stars dont matter, because there's members with 4 stars who'll spam contests, and members with 2 who will hold great ones.

2. This is possible, though I'd need to talk about it with other super mods

3. Impossible to enforce :/

4. I dont really see the point

Frankly' date=' I have got pissed of the Contest Thread, do much bad judging, e.x Yankeefan came 1st in an contest with 1 card while Dj-Osiris came second in the same contest..................with 48 CARDS!!! Can you draw out the picture?

I for one, don't like when that happens, so here are some suggestion:

[b']1st[/b] Members, only with 4 Stars or more are allowed to make contests(do shorten the clutter in the Contest Thread)

2nd Weekly/Monthly contests, which, if they approve this, held by Super Moderators

3rd Force upon good judging(see above, the bad judging thing)

4th Member, who can, could donate points each week(from 50-100) to store them for contest prizes(possibly an account made by an Super Moderator)

Thanks for reading

1. Not gonna happen, if you really dont like the judging dont enter. Stars dont matter, because there's members with 4 stars who'll spam contests, and members with 2 who will hold great ones.

2. This is possible, though I'd need to talk about it with other super mods

3. Impossible to enforce :/

4. I dont really see the point

1. OK

2. Thanks

3. Damn

4. I was aiming for the Weekly/Monthly contest prizes with that idea

Well' date=' seeing as Tkill doesn't support it and apparently God Kaze does, it looks like it's a tie. Now we need to know what YCMaker thinks. Someone should PM him. If they already have.... well, nothing has happened yet.... so....

[/quote']

well i think Kaze has to pm him since he supports and is a mod, well super mod so it figures he should do so.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived