Bleach, All-Out War | Arrancar vs Shinigami vs Vizards | (Not Started/Accepting All!) |

[quote name='Black of Broken Hearts' timestamp='1307661642' post='5270317']
Well basically the stats atm are very very low, look at the Rank 1 for Shinigami in the spoiler on the first post, it has "93", so you can use only "93" and spread it over the stats groups ie: strength, speed etc. At the moment thats allw e have to spend, we will however be able to purchase stat increases via the shop and events introduced intot he RP.

and res accepted

actually, i may do it that way... I'll edit the number sin the spoilers making them alot higher
[/quote]
Ight =3

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Black of Broken Hearts' timestamp='1307662609' post='5270353']
Yup, you have Shikai and Bankai, your final form "Final getsou tensho" (or whatever its called XD) that type pf form can be purchased
[/quote]
I'll hammer out my App, Will Respond here when it's finished =3

[spoiler= Shinigami/Gotei 13]
[size="3"][i]Shinigami[/i][/size]

[b]Username: Techi☺
[b]RP Name:[/b] Shinyow Yakamuchi "Yaka"
[b]Title:[/b] [i]"General Yakamuchi"[/i]
[b]Actual Age:[/b] [b]70[/b]
[b]Appearance Age:[/b] [i]24[/i]
[b]Personality: [/b] Yaka's Personality is a bit complicated to anylize quickly or over a few days, this would take years to get a grasp on. To put it short, Weather conditions/Daily stress or just hundreds of other little things could change how this man thinks greatly. When it's a normal tempeture that he can thrive in, he'll be easy-set and relaxed, when it's a bit cooler than he'd prefer, he may be a bit tempermental.
[b]Nature: [/b] Shifty, Humor can get on his Good Side Quickly.
[b]Appearance:[/b] [IMG]http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af233/techigogin/bleachoccaptainsuzabysuge9.png[/IMG]
[b]Bio: [/b] Slashing and out-running any being in his way, Yaka Quickly stood out like a clown in an office. His Great Management capabuilities brought him to where he is today, not to mention that any man that decided to duel with Yaka over any Matter was Either quickly brought down and killed or toyed with and kicked aside, depending on how much Respect that Yaka considered that they should deserve.
[b]Gotei Rank: [/b] 1

[size="3"][i]Zanpakuto - Shikai[/i][/size]

[b]Name:[/b] Shadow Mahhah
[b]Release Phrase:[/b] "Empty, Yet complete, Shadow Mahhah, COME FORTH!"
[b]Description: [/b] Any physical strike with this Weapon is Increased greatly, Simple evassive speed is also increased, but not by much.
[b]Appearance: [/b] The Sealed Zanpakuto becomes a bit thicker and solid black, it ways a lot less and is only a bit longer, no large differences in appearence.
[b]Element: [/b]-
[b]Abilities: [/b]
1: Enhanced Strike: The Wielder of this weapon is quicker than before and his Attacks are multiplyed 3X, while striking a blade to stop it is a physical act, the Speed for this action is also X3, this is the only defensive measure that has enhanced speed.

[size="3"][i]Zanpakuto - Bankai[/i][/size]

[b]Name: King Mahhah
Description: Physical, Melee Damage.
Appearance of Zanpakuto:Simply longer and thicker by a little bit.
Appearance of Individual: Yaka switches to allowing his other arm to be used in combat, this arm along in his enhanced state can block or swipe away normal attacks.
Element:[/b] Physical.
[b]Abilities:[/b]
1. Enhanced Physical stats/abilities: Everything about the Weilder of this Weapon becomes Magnificently increased.
2.(Ultimate) Kinru Strike: Yaka Begins to slash Rapidly, Throwing many thin energy waves at opponents that can slice through nearly anything. Without Insane evasive skill, this Ability is sure to be fatal.
[b]Strongest When Purchased Final Zanpakuto + High Spiritual Force/Reiatsu[/b]

[size="3"][i]Stats [/i][/size]

[b]Strength:[/b] 250/300 (physical damage + sword attack damage)
[b]Speed:[/b] 250/300 (Agility and quickness)
[b]Durability: [/b]150/300 (Ability to withstand attacks of a variety of sources)
[b]Endurance:[/b] 150/300 (Ability to throw consistent attacks or throw consecutive movements without becoming tired)
[b]Spiritual Force/Reiatsu: [/b]120/300 (Affects the energy felt by the opponent against you, also effects the damage caused by your special attacks in Shikai and Bankai mode) (Gotei 13's strength)

[/spoiler]

[quote name='Qu@ke' timestamp='1307629054' post='5269270']
I always thought they went 0-10 with that guy who just happened to have two slots, I'm sure if another powerful arrancar came along they would have just made that guy 0 and put the new guy at 10 -_-
[/quote]

Actually, they went 0-9. The number 10 guy in the anime was just the 0 guy disguising his power. But Broken finds going 1-10 much better...so we are doing 1-10.

Did you change the stats for the Arrancars as well?

[quote name='Black of Broken Hearts' timestamp='1307668113' post='5270572']
nice accepted did u do the pic?
[/quote]
thanks =3

Sadly, No, I do not have time, but judging how cool it looks, I feel I may have been able to make one like that, but I don't have the time, it's the end of the school year and my scanner is broken

[spoiler= Arrancar/Espada]

[i][size="3"]Arrancar[/size][/i]

[b]Username: Qu@ke
[b]RP Name:[/b] Trix Gabiani
[b]Title:[/b] The Mysterious Loner
[b]Actual Age:[/b] 62,000 (I know right, wtf)
[b]Appearance Age:[/b] 30
[b]Personality: [/b] Tirx Gabiani is a very silent Espada in Aizen's reformed army. She seemed very distant and was never willing to acknowledge any of the other Espada/Arrancar. The only person she ever even looked at was Aizen, and he still hadn't heard one word from her mouth. On that battlefield she is said to carry the same cold and emotionless attitude with her, though none in the current Espada have actually seen her fight.
[b]Nature: [/b] Merely exists to exist, seems to listen to Aizen fairly well.
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[spoiler=Appearance]
[IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/hulq2f.jpg[/IMG]
[/spoiler]
[b]Bio: [/b] Trix has been in Heueco Mundo longer than anyone else in existence and has said to have been one of the first. It wasn't to hard to think about really, when her fellow hollow were all starved for human souls she merely didn't participate. Those who thought it was against their nature to sit back fought against her and she destroyed them, never wanting to kill anyone thought she tried to move to other areas of Hueco Mundo. Anywhere she went she was attacked like an outcast and so she fought back for her life and eventually grew tired of being apart of this ruthless race so she removed her mask completely thinking that it would kill her, but quite the opposite happened and she became an Arrancar, meaning that she was the first Arrancar in existence. She was there for everything, all the events that had transpired after she became an Arrancar. Aizen petitioned she join his force, to which she respectively declined; Aizen unexpectedly walked away from that fight. She watched as her fellow Arrancar had been slaughtered in Hueco Mundo under Aizen's grip and when all was done and the shinigami had all gone she continued to wander. She will now fight with her Arrancar brother and sisters for unknown reasons.
[b]Espada Rank: [/b] 9
[b]Abilities:
Cero
Sonido
Hierro

[i][size="3"]Zanpakuto - Ressurection[/size][/i]

[b]Name:[/b] Alabaster
[b]Description of Sealed Zanpakuto:[/b] The bottom of the blades handle is golden where as the handle itself is crimson red with a black zig zag pattern going up to the guard. The guard is shaped like a crimson flower and rests in a crimson red sheath with a gold tip near the top of it (also is in pic)
[b]Resurrección Command: [/b] Flower and De-Flower, Alabaster
[b]Resurrección Appearance: [/b] Trix keeps the same human form but the left half of her skin turns completely black and she gains a second blade, however, both blades become sword made completely out of reitsu; the left black and the right white. Her mask fragment will make her hair look as though it is made out of bone as well but will still be functional and moveable as hair would be.
[b]Resurrección Abilities: [/b] Unbalancing Aura- When Trix slashes her blades together to make an x shaped slash in the air an invisible aura is release that instantly makes someone feel unbalanced, the second guess every move they make before they make it and they become sluggish in battle which gives Trix the edge as she fights them for the aura does not effect her.
[b]Resurrección Techniques:
Tame-Yari: Trix spins either one of her energy blades until it reshapes into a spear and than she may throw it at the opponent. The spear is an extremely quick and powerful attack and since it is an energy weapon if it misses she can just the particles disperse and reform into whichever blade she had transformed.

Youshiki-tadat: Trix can release powerful energy waves from either blade and can make a shield by quickly tracing a circle in the air and a shield of energy will appear where she traced.

[b] Strongest When Purchased 2nd Ressurection + High Durability[/b]

[size="3"][i]Stats [/i][/size]

[b]Strength:[/b] 120/300
[b]Speed:[/b] 190/ 300
[b]Durability: [/b]110/300
[b]Endurance:[/b] 110/300
[b]Spiritual Force/Reiatsu: [/b]210/300

[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Vizard/Vanganza ]
[size="3"][i]Vizard[/i][/size]

[b]Username: Qu@ke
[b]RP Name:[/b] Meitsu Tento
[b]Title:[/b] none
[b]Actual Age:[/b] 192
[b]Appearance Age:[/b] 22
[b]Personality: [/b] Meitsu is a courageous fighter who favors his fist to swordplay any day of the week. His intelligent when outside of battle but his hot-blooded attitude makes him rush into things when he knows there's going to be fighting involved. He's often quick to be the first out on the battle field and last back to base.
[b]Nature: [/b] Hard headed yet courageous.
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[spoiler=PIC]
[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/14e99g2.jpg[/IMG]
[/spoiler]
[b]Bio: [/b] Meitsu's story is just like any other vizard you'd meet. He was once a top-notch member of Soul Society and now he's a top notch member of the vizard army. He's taken a liking to being outside those walls and siding with the vizard in this upcoming war. He's also ready for the action that he's about to face when he starts fighting
[b]Vizard Rank: [/b] 5
[b]Ex-Division: [/b] 11

[size="3"][i]Zanpakuto - Shikai[/i][/size]

[b]Name:[/b] Kobushi
[b]Release Phrase:[/b] Shake the Pillars, Kobushi
[b]Description: [/b] Combat Zanpaktou, slight reitsu base. Meitsu can focus energy through the gauntlets to make his attacks stronger and can do the same with spirit particles around him
[b]Appearance: [/b]Always in released state, Kobushi takes the form of two iron gauntlets on both of Meitsu's hands. These gauntlets still allow Meitsu all the normal movements of his hands.
[b]Element: [/b] None
[b]Abilities: [/b]
Seishou Anaakeki(Energy Punch)- Meitsu holds his right fist in the air and energy particles from the area are gathered into it. This technique can be ranged or close up, increasing the power of the punch if close range.

Douyou Anaakeki (Shaking Punch)-Meitsu slams a fist into the ground causing it to quake and tremble, a section of ground surrounding the opponent will cave in on itself a very short time after the initial punch.

[size="3"][i]Zanpakuto - Bankai[/i][/size]

[b]Name: Vengeful Kobushi
Description: Kobushi turns into a killing machine, no longer fighting just for the amusement of a fight
Appearance of Zanpakuto: The user must incredibly high strength the weld this Bankai. Kobushi turns into two big, double edged, broadswords, normally a two-handed weapon but for this bankai user MUST wield both so one in each hand, that look extremely battle worn and tattered.
Element: None
[b]Abilities:[/b]
Spirit Blade- Meitsu can charge and absorb spirit particles from around him into either one, or both of Kobushi's blades. After which, he can launch in big waves of power that seem to gather more spirit particles and power as they travel.

Cross Slash- Charging both blades with spirit particles, Meitsu can slash at his opponent in the shape of an x to unleash an utterly over powering wave of energy that would surely damage anything in the direction Meitsu was attacking in.

Ken-Hyu-Zu- Using this technique; Meitsu can fuse Kobushi's blades into one; making it have two blades on the guard with a space in between but one handle for both blades. Hi's energy based attacks also become more powerful.

[size="3"][i]Inner Hollow[/i][/size]

[b]Hollow Mask Appearance:[/b] Meitsu's mask is oval in shape with one red stripe going vertically from the top of the mask to the bottom while cutting through both eyes. There is also a third red strip starting from the bottom lip of the mask to the chin. Meitsu's mask is surprisingly human-like with two horizontal ovals for eyes and a closed par of lips; there's nothing else for features on the mask.
[b]Action and/or Phrase used to call out Mask:[/b] Meitsu's mask merely appears when he needs it.
[b]Inner Hollow Appearance:[/b] A hulking figure, wearing the mask that Meitsu would summon, and having a muscular upper body with two huge arms for striking with. The hollow had pale purple skin and wore a loin cloth from his lower body down to just above his knees.
[b]Special Abilities:[/b]
Cero Fist- In addition to being to fire a regular Cero, Meitsu can concentrate it into his punch and therefore making one powerful attack.

Charge- Using his strength to give him a head start and concentrating energy around his body, Meitsu can launch himself into a charge at the enemy that will have his right shoulder slamming into the opponents chest

Constant Cero Sunder *U- Meitsu concentrates a Cero into both fists much like he would when using Cero Fist but he will get the opponent into a barrage of punches of this variety that can list for up to thirty five hits.

[b]Strongest When Using Bankai + Inner Hollow[/b]

[b]Strength:[/b] 220/300 (physical damage + sword attack damage)
[b]Speed:[/b] 160/300
[b]Durability: [/b] 220/300
[b]Endurance:[/b] 170/300
[b]Spiritual Force/Reiatsu: [/b]90/300

[/spoiler]

[quote name='Black of Broken Hearts' timestamp='1307688932' post='5271251']
Qu@ke, yea i think it was me lol seriouslyu though come at me bro.

@ Techi yea, alot of people used to join Bleac RP's don't know what happened
[/quote]
Since every other team is going to have 2x more peeps than myself, Than I guess my team should be the one with the Scale-up, not the others.

Agreed Techi, agreed...

SNEAK APP

[spoiler=Shinigami]

Username: Qu@ke
RP Name: Sykes Granville
Title: None
Actual Age: 312
Appearance Age: 38
Personality: Sykes is a wise person on and off the battlefield and has always enjoyed a game of sport; hence why he always had a smile on his face during every battle. He's quick to support his fellow Shinigami and would rather not see their residence destroyed. He believes in their unity and will fight till the end
Nature: Playfully strict and wise
Appearance:
[spoiler=pic]
[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/10xwokg.jpg[/IMG]
[/spoiler]
Bio: Captain of Squad 3, Sykes has no real special duties within the soul society; well, so he thinks he's just usually partying all the time whilst his vice-captian does all the work. However, it was soon time to get serious. War was upon Soul Society and he had to be ready...in a very non-serious away...and with more alcohol and a lot less training...yeah.
Gotei Rank: 2

Zanpakuto - Shikai

Name: Beitsu
Release Phrase: Suscept, Beitsu
Description: Beitsu is a very...different zanpaktou. It seems to be reitsu based but is Sykes uses it for all his high combat needs as well...it's, very different.
Appearance: When Beitsu is sealed it is a regular katana with a light blue and black handle. Upon releasing, Beitsu changes into a reverse blade sword and gains a guard shaped like a cross.
Element: All, when applicable.
Abilities: Beitsu's one and only power is Susceptibility. It can gain different strength levels and effects depending on what it is suscepted to. For instance if Sykes were to pour his sake on the blade it would gain an effect to cloud the opponents judgment.

Zanpakuto - Bankai

Name: Acceptable Beitsu
Description: Beitsu accepts the currently suscepted material and takes it to a new power and extent.
Appearance of Zanpakuto: The blade will change into a broadsword with a shorter black handle and will be edged on both sides, signifying that there will be no mercy from this point out.
Appearance of Individual: Sykes gains one grey colored pauldron about his right shoulder and a white cloak that goes over top his other garments.
Element: Depends on which material Beitsu is suscepted to at the time.
Abilities: Beitsu loses it's power of susceptibility and gains different abilities depending on which suscepted material is chosen for it.

Stats

Strength: 200/300
Speed: 150/300
Durability: 200/300
Endurance: 150/300
Spiritual Force/Reiatsu: 200/300
[/spoiler]

Reserve Arranc # 2 plz?(Or Shini # 2/3 if techi wants ppl enough? lol)

[spoiler=app]
Arrancar

Username: ANBU

RP Name: Kazuya Himori

Title: "Burst"

Actual Age: 313

Appearance Age: 27

Personality: Kazuya is usually quiet around others while in Las Noches and doesn't talk much outside of the base at most times unless he is in battle or is talking to one he knows. When Kazuya fights he is easy to anger with a few taunts which draw out his Rage and causes him to go fully on the offensive, his actions becoming reckless as time goes on though trying to keep attacking.

Nature: Quiet and calm, easy to anger, Acts Aggressively/Recklessly when angry

Appearance: [img]http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/2811/tekc210599.png[/img]
Bio: Kazuya had no memories of life when he became a hollow, devouring other hollows his size seemingly easily and by the time he became and adjuchas within 120 years his spiritual pressure caused heat to affect those strong enough to withstand it, Kazuya continued devouring for 50 years before becoming a Vasto Lorde at which time he was approached by Espada from Las Noches who had recognized his power and he followed them back to Las Noches becoming an Arrancar inside through the usual means though his power having increased exponentially when he released his first form instead of just heat felt by those as it had when it was in adjuchas or tiny sparks of flame in Vasto Lorde it had become literal Flames from his Spiritual Power, This power the fire granted protecting him from most physical blows due to the physical fact of those he was fighting trying to avoid the fire he rose up the ranks quickly, becoming espada #2 when he reached 270. Kazuya has since trained and fought with others, though often trying to hold back his anger it comes out easily ayt which point he usually releases his first form.

Espada Rank: 2

Abilities: Cero

high-speed regen

Garganta

Zanpakuto - Ressurection

Name: Ban (Japanese for Burn)

Description of Sealed Zanpakuto: [look to appearance for reference] two golden swords which each have to bit spikes out along one side, one near the bottom with another near the top along with a handguard not covering most of the hand. When not in use they are in black band-like shapes around Kazuya's legs on each side of the pants going roughly halfway to 3/4 down his leg when holstered in these bands.
Resurrección Command: Basuto ni Honoo, Ban! (Burst into Flames, Burn!, In japanese)

Resurrección Appearance: The swords Light on Fire as an orb of flames surrounds Kazuya before bursting outwards as fire shoots up for the handles of the swords not burning Kazuya but trailing up his Back creating a pattern of flames somewhat wing-like before more fire bursts from Kazuya mm from his Skin Which covers him from View creating a Outline of Kazuya roughly 1/12 the size of him, inside however his appearance stays mostly the same with a Small Piece of White Armor appearing on his Rib-cages beneath his shirt his appearance mostly the same in released state.

Reference: [img]http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/3418/tek4f87830.png[/img]
Resurrección Abilities: Max Immolation (The area around Kazuya Excluding his Skin is covered in Flames from His release, burning any who come in contact with it though kido and other abilities can pass through unaffected unless made of Ice/water which will Melt/Vaporize slightly before reaching Kazuya)

Resurrección Techniques: Moeru Shotto (Blazing Shot, similar to Bala though Made of a small ball of reiatsu which is covered in the fire surrounding Kazuya)
Faiatorunedo(Fire Tornado, Kazuya spins with his arms up the fire surrounding him Forming a tornado like shape with the heat of the fire removing nearby oxygen and sucking in enemies who are close enough within up to 1m, at max sucking distance it can be resisted easily)
Bakuhatsu Enjo (Blazing Explosion, At Risk to Kazuya's body he pulls in the Fire manipulated by his Released State And blasts it out around him some of it burning his body as it blasts out in a wide radius with a large amount of destructive power for up to 1/2 a km, power dies down more for further distances)

Strongest When Purchased 2nd Ressurection + High Durability

Stats

Strength: 200/300 (physical damage + sword attack damage)

Speed: 170/ 300 (Agility and quickness)

Durability: 150/300 (Ability to withstand attacks of a variety of sources) (Arrancar's Strength)

Endurance: 200/300 (Ability to throw consistent attacks or throw consecutive movements without becoming tired)

Spiritual Force/Reiatsu: 200/300 (Affects the energy felt by the opponent against you, also effects the damage caused by your special attacks in Shikai and Bankai mode)

[/spoiler]

will edit in spoiler

(are we allowed muti races? quake has apps for all 3?)

Archived