Bleach, All-Out War | Arrancar vs Shinigami vs Vizards | (Not Started/Accepting All!) |

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Username: Jadengt
RP Name: Remeius
Title: N/A
Actual Age: 129
Appearance Age: 21
Personality: Remeius is a cynic who dislikes people who don’t accept death and people who are weak. He still respects authority and difficult opponents, and is glad to be a part of the espada. Remeius doesn’t over exert himself during battle unless he faces a truly worthy opponent. He often tries to welcome any dangerous situations, for he figures he would be in one eventually anyway. He is not one to double cross unless for a good cause. To those who are his superiors he usually acts silent and analytical. He considers that those are emotions that show respect. To those he considers an ally, he is somewhat friendly but still analyzing everything to hopefully be prepared. He also has a lack of control of his anger at difficult times.

Nature: Cynical and stubborn

Appearance: Remeius has broad shoulders and white hair that is that long and messy, but stops in the back of his neck. He also wears black framed glasses that seem to clash with his outfit. Remeius is taller than most Espada but not exactly the tallest. He has light and pale peach skin that has a dull glow to it.
He is somewhat slender but still musclular, at first glance he may look like a toothpick. But he has more muscle in his upper body, so after a long battle they would see he is somewhat normal in size. Remeius also has a scar on his back next to his hollow hole. His hollow hole is on the right side of his body.
Remeius wears the Arrancar outfit with short sleeved neck collar shirt. His white pants stop at his white shoes, and have a black streak on the outer side of both. Over this he wears the Arrancar cape, which stops at his knees. Remeius’ hollow remnants start above his right eyebrow then go diagonal, down and to the right side of his face stopping at his his ear. His Espada number is on the left side of his neck and green, though it is partially covered by his collar.

Bio: After his death, he became a hollow,and Remeius began eating other hollows in order to no longer be weak. He continued to eat until he became a vasto lorde, and gained a few followers, who helped him become stronger. Eventually he began fighting other vasto lorde, and eating them. He was recognized by the arrancar and was soon made into one.

Espada Rank: 4
Abilities:
Cero
Sonido
Garganta

Zanpakuto - Ressurection

Name: Rakurai
Description of Sealed Zanpakuto: A thin standard Kanata with a blue handle and sheath.
Resurrección Command: Engulf, Rakurai
Resurreccion Appearance: When in Primera Etapa Remeius' glasses disappear and has on white gauntlets made of reiatsu that cover his bare skin. He has Arrancar shirt without a collar revealing his Espada number. From where there is no longer bare skin, down is a strong glow of reiatsu currents that stop at Remeius' hands. On his legs, he has on electric energy (knight's armor)boots that stop at his knees. Remeius' mask remnant is now on both sides of his face, and almost goes over his eyes. His sword also glows with reiatsu, and his hilt becomes white.
Resurrección Abilities: Rakurai is infused with lightning, making Remeius' attack to have the ability, if the opponent is weak enough, to paralyze. He can also create small shields out of his hand, that are made of lighting and reiatsu. Lightning also can shoot out of his sword, as a long range attack.
Resurrección Techniques:
Funsai feito: Kaminari no Honryû(Shattering Fate: Lightning Torrent) A dangerous technique used by Remeius, may injure the user and the target. Remeius puts his sword in the air, sending a yellow light into the sky. Slowly he will point hs sword at his target and 3 lightning bursts will shoot from the sky at what he is pointing at. This is very uncontrolled and a few bursts may hit the him if he is too close.

Fusai Feito: Kyokai Shokku(Shattering Fate: Boundary Shock) A defensive technique used by Remeius that happens when his opponent gets to close. He stabs his sword into the ground and if his opponent is in front of it or coming toward it they are blasted back. Once he pulls his sword out a shield materializes in front of his sword. With this similar affects happen when the opponents sword touches it. The only problem with this technique is, he is left open for a few seconds when putting the sword in the ground.

Eikyō Raitoningu(Chance of Lightning) After activating the first technique this can be activated simultaneously to double it's power and accuracy. In addition to the original power, the place where the lightning struck becomes an area that surrounds any opponent that steps there.

Stats

Strength: 200/300
Speed: 190/300
Durability: 150/300
Endurance: 190/300
Spiritual Force/Reiatsu: 220/300

lol yea it started plz read the first few posts, there hasnt been many, i think while in battle we'll start implementing a new posting guideline to help make the battle clear EG:

" blah blah blah.....blah!!!"

(ACTION)
Smith charged at Donald with his Zanpakuto, upon approaching he slashed down.
(ACTION END)
"Take this!"

jus a suggestion though

finished my arranc

and i had an idea for a char i thought of though it'll probably be shot down i was thinking of a vai whpo had been away for a year learning to keep it from overpowering him/taking control having disappeared the year before and returning seemingly the same never showing that he was a vaizard to the Shinigami (and never using the mask nearby shinigami it's reiatsu wouldn't of shown) who wants peace between then two

(so basically a kinda peaceful vai living among Shinigami though hiding fact of vai..)

oh and is #3 shini taken if not ill use it ^^'

umm sounds good, but try to make sure he doesnt become opd by it.

itd be good cause my character especially wants revenge on soul society, so he could be the kind that tries to convince him that revenge isnt the right way, at the moment shinigami and Vizards aren't at war to the point where if they see each other on sight, well the vizards anyway, wont aim to kill right away and would allow for them to retreat if need be. So a confrontation between the two would be interesting

(Listening to 'Do Better' by Say Anything...And Thinking about Yaka...)

Hmm... How will I make do with just 2 people to confront and talk with, against 5-4 people on each other team whose stats have been scaled up in comparison to ours because we have more openings?

when i thought it up i was thinking of some sort of confrontation with him and an vai trying to stop the vais from fighting or something lol

[spoiler=Visored/Vaizado (the actual translation of name was visored)]
[size="3"][i]Visored[/i][/size]

[b]Username: ANBU
[b]RP Name:[/b] Kenshin (has no known last name)
[b]Title:[/b] Kido Vampire
[b]Actual Age:[/b] 367
[b]Appearance Age:[/b] 20
[b]Personality: [/b] Kenshin is usually calm and laid back, acting quite like some of the shinigami in his division who don't want to lose their 'playful side' playing pranks on others etc. at times when he is bored. When he fights his personality changes completely changing from his playful laid back self to a fully serious one analyzing the opponent's moves and trying to find a counter-measure for them, reflecting some of the abilities of his Zanpakutou with how he thinks of countering moves.
[b]Nature: [/b]Usually Laid back, Playful, plays pranks when bored, in Battle Becomes serious, analyzing moves and thinking of how to counter them
[b]Appearance:[/b] [img]http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/3696/tek7b21599.png[/img]
[b]Bio: [/b] Kenshin Passed the Test to join the Shinigami within his first 20 Years within the Soul Society, joining Squad 3 where he got along well with the other members and usually joined in on pranks when not on duty getting bored of doing all the leg work which conflicted with how he'd like to act with his personality he trained with his zanpakutou until he learned how to use his Shikai and using it's abilities to gain himself a Seated Rank moving through the ranks fairly quickly and he progressed with this before becoming a 3rd Seated Officer at the age of 167. He had since continued training and eventually learned and trained slightly with his Bankai at the age of 256, challenging his Squad Captain to a battle which he used these skills to win his bankai unknown to most until this battle. Kenshin as captain usually got others to do the more boring parts and the leg-work which conflicted with his nature unless it was given to him from the Commander of the 1st Squad. At the age of 357 he volunteered to go out on a mission which seemed to be a basic check on hollow activity in a section of the World Of the living deciding he needed to make sure he kept in shape in case anyone else wanted his position as Captain, while watching the activity however he fell to the ground before being covered by a dark black skin which severely contrasted his pure white skin this most likely due to the inner hollow's opposite composure making it's skin the opposite color to his almost colorless white skin. Inside his inner world which looked like a large office full of lounge chairs and beds (yep im seriously putting that) he saw his inner hollow asking what it was before it charged at his fighting back before both entering Bankai form Kenshin eventually forcing it to go further than 3m with transportation to avoid an attack which caused only it's upper body to reform hence defeating it where it disappeared with the other particles leaving a message of "Don't get weak" while it went. Kenshin had then turned back to normal and seeing the destruction that was caused in this he left for a mountain range where he found another vaizard within a few months who taught him how to control it better. he had since returned to the Soul Society a year later making an excuse that he wandered into mountains, got lost and was to lazy to get out of there for a time which got him told off though leaving him with his position of captain as he had admitted he had wiped out the hollows of the area, telling them it was the hollows congregating that caused the destruction while they were trying to hit him, and has since lived among the Shinigami want peace between what he was a vaizard and shinigami, eventually at his current age beginning to search for Vaizards and try to find peaceful means of settling the difference between them and shinigami.
[b]Gotei 13 Division: [/b] 3 (since Quake has 2 doesn't he? otherwise 2)

[size="3"][i]Zanpakuto - Shikai[/i][/size]

[b]Name:[/b] Ryushi Banpala (Particle Vampire)
[b]Release Phrase:[/b] Dorein, Ryushi Banpala! (Drain, Particle Vampire!)
Ban Release Phrase - Dorein Kyomu Ni, Ryushi Vu~anpaiaobarodo! (Drain to Nothingness, Particle Vampire Overload!)
[b]Description: [/b] Kazuya's body and legs are covered by a glowing blue suit with two daggers made of spiritual energy extruding the middle knuckle of his gloves (the particles of these daggers are constantly moving therefore increased cutting power? [very short range]). This suit allows his to manipulate particles as well as being able to absorb some through the blue Dagger and launch back out through the red one. either Kido Type or unclassified type
[b]Appearance: [/b][img]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/874/tek54bc626.png[/img]
[b]Element: [/b] none?
[b]Abilities: [/b] Particle Drain - can use blue Spiritual Energy Dagger to Quarter the amount of Damage that would be took by a Kido/Spiritual Energy Based attack and absorb it able to launch it as a small red ball/beam from the red Spiritual Energy dagger
Particle Manipulation - Allows Kenshin to Move particles of Spiritual Energy Around ale to make tunnels, holes in walls, etc. and close after moving through

[size="3"][i]Zanpakuto - Bankai[/i][/size]

[b]Name:[/b] Ryushi Vu~anpaiaobarodo (Particle Vampire Overload)
Description: Kazuya's two daggers made of spiritual energy extruding the middle knuckles of his gloves retract into the glove as the half the red one was on Turns red as a helmet covers his head its colors the same as the suit. This suit allows his to manipulate particles as well as being able to absorb roughly half through the blue side and launch back out through the red side. either Kido Type or unclassified type
Appearance of Zanpakuto: [img]http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae85/Orochi_01/tek7fe1860.png?t=1307799799[/img]
Appearance of Individual: (Look at above)
Element:[/b] none?
[b]Abilities:[/b] Particle Drain Overload - uses the blue side to Absorb roughly Half the Amount of Spiritual Energy used by a Kido/Spiritual Energy Attack and sends it back as a Red Ball/Beam from part of the Red side
Particle Transportation - Allows Kenshin to move his own Spiritual/Body Particles up to a Distance of 3m and reform them together, any movement further than this radius risks chance of Particles being unable to rejoin

[size="3"][i]Inner Hollow[/i][/size]

[b]Hollow Mask Appearance:[/b] [img]http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/2707/tekfbf6489.png[/img]
[b]Action and/or Phrase used to call out Mask:[/b] Kenshin holds his arm across his face with his finger touching the back/side of his head held in a claw-like shape as he says "Shi o mae ni Shinu! (Die Before Death!)" pulling them around to his right cheek to create the mask which covers all of his head
[b]Inner Hollow Appearance:[/b] [img]http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/500/tekb265496.png[/img] (reason for black skin = in bio)
[b]Special Abilities:[/b]
Cero Burst - allows his to along with normal cero blast one that has a very wide radius to narrow vertical angle keeping ropughly 3/4 power of his normal cero with increased width

Shi Masuku (Death Mask) - allows Kenshin to pull down the black skull like bit on the top of his mask and cover the white sections increasing his Physical Strength And Speed

Shi Cero (Death Cero) - [only ever used after Shi Masuku] Kenshin concentrates a large amount of reiatsu into an area in front of the eyes of the black skull part of his mask sending it Towards his Target as a large Dark Black Cero with double the power of his normal Cero and Double the Destruction Distance [Doubled size explosion is what second size means].

[b]Strongest When Using Bankai + Inner Hollow[/b]

[b]Strength:[/b] 150/300
[b]Speed:[/b] 150/300
[b]Durability: [/b]100/300
[b]Endurance:[/b] 300/1000
[b]Spiritual Force/Reiatsu: [/b]170/300

[/spoiler]

Vai app spoiler wont open for me send app by pm?

Edit: nvm got it to work

Done.. not too op is it?
oh and do we have to start in our dimension or can we start in another (since my guy is looking for vais to try to stop a potential war he should be searching on earth, no?)

your guy if you like can start of in the world of the living and can come to our base, basically i stated that the shinigami although hated by the vizards are not so much under threat if they aren't intending to attack the vizards, ie: comign to merely talk the vizards won't aim to kill, however if the vizards attack in soul society it would be a different story. Anyway accepted

also can everyone chec that their apps are in the 2nd post or are at least mentioned if not let me know.

"Ah, Captain Commander, coming out for a little bit of sunlight I see." Sykes Granville said, Captain of Squad Three and already having himself some Sake from the bottle he carried around with him. "My apologies Commander, my blade loves it when I am to drink in the early morning." Sykes explained, corking the bottle and letting disappear into his captain's robe once again.

Was this to Yaka? I'm not sure O.O

[quote name='Black of Broken Hearts' timestamp='1307843689' post='5276180']
no worries, I mgiht erase my reserve for Vizard #4 and instead make an Arrancar, DK r u still here?
[/quote]

He es havings new jobs that's makes hims uavailables ats awkwards times

Arrancar Rank 6 APP:
To be started :)

Username: Black of Broken Hearts
RP Name:
Title: (Optional, basically what people in the RP know you as "The Destroyer" for eg.)
Actual Age: (Minimum 100)
Appearance Age:
Personality: (2 lines minimum)
Nature: (Goes with personality, justa small couple of words summarization, eg: strict and stern)

[spoiler=Appearance]
[url=http://tektek.org/avatar/43631543][img]http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/8168/tek36bd464.png[/img][/url][/spoiler]

Bio: (Minimum 2 lines, something short really, bio isn't to much of a focus in this RP)
Espada Rank: (1 - 10) (Note Rank 1 will need to be a Co-Host)
Abilities: (Max 3 EG: Cero)

Zanpakuto - Ressurection

Name:
Description of Sealed Zanpakuto: ( 1-2 Lines )
Resurrección Command:
[spoiler=Resurrección Appearance]
[url=http://tektek.org/avatar/43630601][img]http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/8521/tek867d720.png[/img][/url][/spoiler]

Resurrección Abilities: (Ability unlocked once released, nothing op'd max 1)
Resurrección Techniques: (The special techniques used in released state, eg:Ulquiorra's Lanza del Relámpago. Max 3 + 1 Ultimate)

Strongest When Purchased 2nd Ressurection + High Durability

Stats (This is basically just to get an understanding of your character'smain attributes)
(Stats will increase if purchased from shop, the number you have to use is based off you rank in the Gotei 13)

Strength: /300 (physical damage + sword attack damage)
Speed: / 300 (Agility and quickness)
Durability: /300 (Ability to withstand attacks of a variety of sources) (Arrancar's Strength)
Endurance: /300 (Ability to throw consistent attacks or throw consecutive movements without becoming tired)
Spiritual Force/Reiatsu: /300 (Affects the energy felt by the opponent against you, also effects the damage caused by your special attacks in Shikai and Bankai mode)

@Techi: Quake is 2nd divis. my visored is the 3rd division captain and im making his opening post near visored base now.... edit: wait a minute he said division 3 himself in IC thread?.. does that mean I'm division 2 captain? >.< i thought quake had div 2..

@Black:
oh and should i wait for DK's big post thing about HM before posting with my arranc?

oh and you making a water arranc? >.<

@Quake: lol i probably could and keep all of em roughly up to date.. lol problem with that would be massive posts..

[quote name='ANBU' timestamp='1307877239' post='5277024']
@Techi: Quake is 2nd divis. my visored is the 3rd division captain and im making his opening post near visored base now.... edit: wait a minute he said division 3 himself in IC thread?.. does that mean I'm division 2 captain? >.< i thought quake had div 2..

@Black:
oh and should i wait for DK's big post thing about HM before posting with my arranc?

oh and you making a water arranc? >.<

@Quake: lol i probably could and keep all of em roughly up to date.. lol problem with that would be massive posts..
[/quote]

-I'm the second strongest Shinigami, why does that mean I have to run Division 2? I guess it would just make things simpler, but eh.

-Correct, you can't post with an arrancar till after DK does

-Yeah, but I'd have something ta do all day =D

[quote name='Qu@ke' timestamp='1307906527' post='5278013']
-I'm the second strongest Shinigami, why does that mean I have to run Division 2? I guess it would just make things simpler, but eh.

-Correct, you can't post with an arrancar till after DK does

-Yeah, but I'd have something ta do all day =D
[/quote]
>.< but i had third divis in my bio when i made ^^' (and i didnt really notice yours xD)

Archived