Bleach, All-Out War | Arrancar vs Shinigami vs Vizards | (Not Started/Accepting All!) |

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='ANBU' timestamp='1307925728' post='5278902']
>.< but i had third divis in my bio when i made ^^' (and i didnt really notice yours xD)
[/quote]

yeah but so did I, but it doesn't matter cause I edited my posts to be division 2

[quote name='Qu@ke' timestamp='1307937530' post='5279454']
yeah but so did I, but it doesn't matter cause I edited my posts to be division 2
[/quote]
you did? >.< well i couldn't think of any other divis. to match my personality lol sorry Dx

>.< The limit was on but my bankai's power to Manipulate both my own and other spiritual energy particles was still on.. so wouldn't it just mean I wouldn't of been able to take/withstand as much damage from that which I let through or couldn't block before hitting? (I only stopped the first lightning one before it could do permanent damage, thus it still had some damage on my left arm) anyway if i post OP just tell me i get carried away at times.. >.<

uhm guys... Visoreds normally can't have their mask on for a long period of time... The team from the show couldn't really keep them on for several minutes and that was after a long period of excess training, and these guys were practiacally all ex-captains and luitenuts(idk if I spelt the last one right.) Lord knows what position your characters were in before hollowfication, but I get the sense that this rp isn't going to be fair about this...(I'm not sounding like a dick, but be reasonable... anyone who brings it up and isn't on that team is at least going to sound a little bit like a dick...)

And ugh, sir, your reasoning for killing so many innocent Shinigami and your resolve for fighting with soul society isn't exactly reaching me here. Yes, there is a punishment for treason. Aquiring Hollow powers, willingly or not is in fact treason. it is a rule, a sacred law. If any member of soul society were to at any time accept another Shinigami of these hollow powers, they'd be neglecting conduct and there for do not deserbe their seat in Soul society. I mean, I can see if he and the others were tortured or something... beating to a blood pulb, near-death and just left out in the wild for a hollow trap or something... but for following the rules? ... Your going to have to explain this for me... (again, please don't think I'm TRYING to sound like a dick or anything...)

on the show they took them off for re-use time, and note the 100 year or so visored Mashiro stated hers could keep of for 13 hours, my char trained for year which is 1 100th of the time so 13 x 60 = 780 / 100 = 7.8 minutes if my proficiency was the same as hers from beginning and she was liuetenant so therefore since the fight was less than 7.8 minutes? myn would've stayed

btw since your squad one shouldn't there be a report or something soon of what i did? (released limiter in world of living without permission)

[quote name='Black of Broken Hearts' timestamp='1307968968' post='5280008']
The reason his pised at soul society is for personal reasons, they're not the same as those of the show, it was a cover up ill explain when i have time.
[/quote]
As soon as you feel able would be great... because i'm a bit lost.

@Anbu: My character trusts his Captains know what they are doing. (Is also a little laid back about rules... with some time and a little explanation, I'm sure he'd except your character as staying in captain position even if he had hollow powers. However, he would not tolerate an attack on soul society no matter the reason. So the whole group of visored's will have to get through him before they step foot on soul society or even challenge the other captains.)

So he's sure whatever the reason you removed the limiter was acceptable and that you would explain yourself upon return.

[quote name='ANBU' timestamp='1307961610' post='5279869']
on the show they took them off for re-use time, and note the 100 year or so visored Mashiro stated hers could keep of for 13 hours, my char trained for year which is 1 100th of the time so 13 x 60 = 780 / 100 = 7.8 minutes if my proficiency was the same as hers from beginning and she was liuetenant so therefore since the fight was less than 7.8 minutes? myn would've stayed

btw since your squad one shouldn't there be a report or something soon of what i did? (released limiter in world of living without permission)
[/quote]

ANBU has a point.

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1308025120' post='5281994']
ANBU has a point.
[/quote]

This Point Anbu has is quite loose and hard to keep as when do you think a captain who is knee-deep in orginastion of his lower-ranked shinigami that look up to him, busy with asignments all the time and part of a community that is quite pushy about helping one and another, to actually train a whole year for his Hollowfication?

[quote name='Techi☺' timestamp='1308025660' post='5282010']
This Point Anbu has is quite loose and hard to keep as when do you think a captain who is knee-deep in orginastion of his lower-ranked shinigami that look up to him, busy with asignments all the time and part of a community that is quite pushy about helping one and another, to actually train a whole year for his Hollowfication?
[/quote]

You're right. Captains are just naturally strong and don't have to worry about setting aside time to train. Oh, and the whole thing with Captains getting vacations in the show...and some times found lounging around...or even training...was as much of a lie as the cake. Of course!

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1308025986' post='5282021']
You're right. Captains are just naturally strong and don't have to worry about setting aside time to train. Oh, and the whole thing with Captains getting vacations in the show...and some times found lounging around...or even training...was as much of a lie as the cake. Of course!
[/quote]
Are you mentally challenged?... No really, Cuz I think you just might be... And if you are, feel free to share so and I i'll stop picking on you.

Did you know, that the only way to train the duration of your mask, is to keep it hollowfied and train with it. Taking a very long time for even droplets of progress.

Did you know, that is so very obvious to the senses of a shinigami for them to differentiate hollow Energy from Shinigami when they sensing thigns. Not after putting the mask on to train this new found strength, do you have a strange hollow mask on that makes it dead obvious... but anyone that could sense your energy(Almost anyone in soul-society if you are captain level) could tell instantly that there was something wrong with you.

My point earlier is that he'd have to stay in soul-society for long periods of time with little free time and RARELY all alone. How the hell would you get a years worth of training if all it took was one mistake, one mili-second screw-up and you're back and tagged, thrown out for treason like the rest of them?

[quote name='Techi☺' timestamp='1308026388' post='5282034']
Are you mentally challenged?... No really, Cuz I think you just might be... And if you are, feel free to share so and I i'll stop picking on you.

Did you know, that the only way to train the duration of your mask, is to keep it hollowfied and train with it. Taking a very long time for even droplets of progress.

Did you know, that is so very obvious to the senses of a shinigami for them to differentiate hollow Energy from Shinigami when they sensing thigns. Not after putting the mask on to train this new found strength, do you have a strange hollow mask on that makes it dead obvious... but anyone that could sense your energy(Almost anyone in soul-society if you are captain level) could tell instantly that there was something wrong with you.

My point earlier is that he'd have to stay in soul-society for long periods of time with little free time and RARELY all alone. How the hell would you get a years worth of training if all it took was one mistake, one mili-second screw-up and you're back and tagged, thrown out for treason like the rest of them?
[/quote]

Your reasons only makes the process appear difficult...not impossible.

Besides...he used the mask for seven minutes. Really? Seven minutes and you're going to complain? And this coming from the guy who yelled at me for complaining about the apps in your Naruta RP...when I was the Co-Host. And of course...you did this AFTER you got mad at Broken for not following your ideas in the Hero RP. Then when I go and say my opinion, you do to me what you claim Broken did to you...and now you're starting the cycle here once more...only with a player and not a host. You're being a hypocrite who gets mad when things don't go his way. Move away from the computer screen, walk outside and sit there for ten minutes, then come back. Maybe by then you will realize what you are doing.

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1308026788' post='5282039']
Your reasons only makes the process appear difficult...not impossible.

Besides...he used the mask for seven minutes. Really? Seven minutes and you're going to complain? And this coming from the guy who yelled at me for complaining about the apps in your Naruta RP...when I was the Co-Host. And of course...you did this AFTER you got mad at Broken for not following your ideas in the Hero RP. Then when I go and say my opinion, you do to me what you claim Broken did to you...and now you're starting the cycle here once more...only with a player and not a host. You're being a hypocrite who gets mad when things don't go his way. Move away from the computer screen, walk outside and sit there for ten minutes, then come back. Maybe by then you will realize what you are doing.
[/quote]
Do you hold some kind of grudge?

The Misfortunate circumstances of our recent rps have nothing to do with what is happening now. The only reason why you bring them up is because they all involve me getting a little overeactive. This is surly different.

I'm not going to push this any further if Broken were to say its okay. I'm but a Rp'er and he's the host, what he says goes. The recent events you bring up are severely differenct in many ways. (lul, I noticed I'm not really getting at why... but, they are.) I'm simply having an arguement with you. And arguement over whom is right here. If you want to change this into a debate over how I act, then Pm me, as this has no bussiness in this Rp discussion thread. However, whom is correct over they liklyness that Anbu's character actually did get such training is directly corrospondent to this Rp and belongs in such a topic.(Whether or not Broken decides to do something about it, or decide it's fine as is.)

You're not understanding the point I'm trying to get across here. So allow me to sum it all up as best as I can.

In every RP that I have seen you in, you ALWAYS find SOMETHING to complain about! Either you don't like the plot idea...or that guy's character is to strong and makes yours appear weak...or something! And it's getting ANNOYING! Stop...it...now. <_<

That is all I have left to say on this matter. I wish to return to watching One Piece.

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1308028150' post='5282078']
You're not understanding the point I'm trying to get across here. So allow me to sum it all up as best as I can.

In every RP that I have seen you in, you ALWAYS find SOMETHING to complain about! Either you don't like the plot idea...or that guy's character is to strong and makes yours appear weak...or something! And it's getting ANNOYING! Stop...it...now. <_<

That is all I have left to say on this matter. I wish to return to watching One Piece.
[/quote]
I thought we were having a discussion about about Vizards. Quite obviously you changed the subject. And, well, grew off topic.

Oh well, enjoy your one piece, its a pretty weired show anyway!

@Techi: the year of training i was never in Soul Society.. my bio says that i returned after the year of training so i wasn't in SS when training (lieutenants would've took over most likely..), anyway since he's a visored and not knowing the soul society would accept any to stay within he would think of having trouble explaining why so therefore why he seems panicked a bit..

[quote name='ANBU' timestamp='1308035323' post='5282201']
@Techi: the year of training i was never in Soul Society.. my bio says that i returned after the year of training so i wasn't in SS when training (lieutenants would've took over most likely..), anyway since he's a visored and not knowing the soul society would accept any to stay within he would think of having trouble explaining why so therefore why he seems panicked a bit..
[/quote]
And now I'm proven wrong. =3

That is all there is too it.

[quote name='Techi☺' timestamp='1308045927' post='5282324']
And now I'm proven wrong. =3

That is all there is too it.
[/quote]
im good at proving you wrong most of the time ^^.. oh well..

@Black: btw would a Hell Butterfly take me near seireitei or random part of SS?

Archived