Dark Magicain of Chaos: Discussion

Guest Chaos Pudding

and there arent too many ways to summon other cards from the RFP' date=' like Survivor, who AUTOMATICALLY comes back?

[/quote']

I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to say here.

DMoC is too easily abusable in the current meta.

Too easy to dump, hence too easy to summon, causing insane advantage. His own built-in RFG makes him insane, since it stops Frog in his track, among others.

Only Macro Monarchs can stand a chance against him, and even them Macro Monarchs run him as well.

If this thing isn't banned, there is a problem in Upperdeck's office.

Guest Chaos Pudding

i think that Limited is fine. guys why should we ban every card that spoils our deck? leave some powerful cards for suspense.

Again, it is not that it is powerful. It is that it is abusable. I would be fine with DMoC by itself.

i think that Limited is fine. guys why should we ban every card that spoils our deck? leave some powerful cards for suspense.

Again' date=' it is not that it is powerful. It is that it is abusable. I would be fine with DMoC by itself.

[/quote']

i know and am aware of that it's just that if some card that has potintial deos not need to be banned just Limited.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Again' date=' it is not that it is powerful. It is that it is abusable. I would be fine with DMoC by itself.

[/quote']

i know and am aware of that it's just that if some card that has potintial deos not need to be banned just Limited.

And if a card is being abused at Limited, it should be banned. DMoC is in Japan, so therefor, because of the shared lists, DMoC should (and probably will) be banned.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Hmmm...I think I'll make a deck based around abusing DMoC.

Really, you can abuse DMoC in any deck that can afford 6 spots for DMoC, 3 Arms Hole, Prem, and 1 DDR.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Hmmm...I think I'll make a deck based around abusing DMoC.

Really' date=' you can abuse DMoC in any deck that can afford 6 spots for DMoC, 3 Arms Hole, Prem, and 1 DDR.

[/quote']

I'm thinking more abuse than that. >.> I'll probably end up making a Dark Armed Dragon deck with DMoC.

My deck started out as a DAD deck with DMoC support before I posted it. Now look at what it has become: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=26760

hmmm... since it's appearence on Invasion Of Chaos DMoC has keeped limited, even when the combos with that cards are so many... even there's a couple of infinite loops with this card...

but it won't be banned, why?? because it's a 2 tribute monster that is RFG when is removed from the field, and even when is send to the grave by foolish burial, on the grave can be a victim of other cards... also it's ATK/DEF is a sign that reads "smashing/hammer please hit HERE"

never banned before, never banned after...

but it won't be banned' date=' why?? because it's a 2 tribute monster that is RFG when is removed from the field, and even when is send to the grave by foolish burial, on the grave can be a victim of other cards... also it's ATK/DEF is a sign that reads "smashing/hammer please hit HERE"

[/quote']

So what it's a 2-trib, when's the last time you saw someone trib for it?

So what it's RFG, it's not like it's hard to SS it from there.

So what you burned a spell to get it, it's not like you're not getting it back.

hmmm... since it's appearence on Invasion Of Chaos DMoC has keeped limited' date=' even when the combos with that cards are so many... even there's a couple of infinite loops with this card...

but it won't be banned, why?? because it's a 2 tribute monster that is RFG when is removed from the field, and even when is send to the grave by foolish burial, on the grave can be a victim of other cards... also it's ATK/DEF is a sign that reads "smashing/hammer please hit HERE"

[/quote']

Re-read the topic please. New cards have been added that complicate the situation.

Guest Chaos Pudding

hmmm... since it's appearence on Invasion Of Chaos DMoC has keeped limited' date=' even when the combos with that cards are so many... even there's a couple of infinite loops with this card...

[/quote']

Really, I'm starting to think you just take the opposite view of me in every topic I make. First off, the 2 Trib thing is hardly an obstacle. And the RFP thing is mostly a plus in this meta, so both its self-RFP and any thing that might happen to it in the Grave doesn't hurt it. And did you really use its ATK/DEF as a downside? Come on, now, you can do better than that. I hope. And as a closer, I say never say never. If Konami/UD is smart, they will ban DMoC before Arms Hole hits the States.

Guest Chaos Pudding

And if a card is being abused at Limited' date=' it should be banned. DMoC is in Japan, so therefor, because of the shared lists, DMoC should (and probably will) be banned.

[/quote']

yet they banned Cyber Blader on WC2008

need to say more?

Your point being? That list has nothing to do with anything in the real world.

Chaos Pudding' date=' why do you say that every good card in this game have to be banned? It's like you just can't stand then/don't have it and has been used on you. It's like ''If you can't have it, nobody will''

[/quote']

Maybe I should add the following comment to my sig.

JUST BECAUSE A CARD IS GOOD DOES NOT MEAN THAT IT DESERVES TO BE BANNED! IF A CARD IS BEING ABUSED AND IS UNHEALTHY TO THE METAGAME, THEN IT DESERVES TO BE BANNED.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Dude' date=' that card is easily destroyed, Mirror Force, Sakuretsu Armor, need I say more?

[/quote']

And once it is destroyed, it can be brought back, along with a Spell. Need I say more?

Archived