The Cheerful Coffin: Discussion

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and here's how I know what it does, infact what both of them,

Shadow Ghoul: increase this card's Atk by 100 for every monster in your Graveyard.

The Cheerful Coffin: Discard up to 3 monster cards in your hand to the Graveyard.

makes perfect sense, using Wiki. Now, I'm not saying this is a good combo, I just mentioned Shadow Ghoul cuz I don't hear much of him, alright, happy now, or are you still pissed.

EDIT: and Marshmallon: If your opponent attacks this Face-Down card, inflict 1000 points of direct damage to your opponent's Life Points, this card cannot be destroyed in battle...

Marchmallon Glasses: If this card and "Marshmallon" are Face-Up on your side of the field, your opponent cannot select other cards except for Marshmallon as an attack target, still pissed?

and here's how I know what it does' date=' infact what both of them,

Shadow Ghoul: increase this card's Atk by 100 for every monster in your Graveyard.

The Cheerful Coffin: Discard up to 3 monster cards in your hand to the Graveyard.

makes perfect sense, using Wiki. Now, I'm not saying this is a good combo, I just mentioned Shadow Ghoul cuz I don't hear much of him, alright, happy now, or are you still pissed.

[/quote']

If you had bothered to read our last three posts, you would know that we were referring to your Marshmallon Glasses suggestion.

Also, losing 4 cards from hand has never been worth 300 ATK. Just because a combo can be used doesn't mean it should be mentioned if it would never be used by anyone.

and here's how I know what it does' date=' infact what both of them,

[/quote']

I'm never pissed. I learned at a young age not to speak when I get emotional, but that's besides the point. Basically, what you're saying is that Attack Points >>> Everything, right?

Yeah, you're a lousy duelist.

Like I said, "I'M NOT SUGGESTING RUNNING IT!!!!" quit being a dumbs***. Okay, maybe I like using beat-down decks, which require alot of Atk, but I also believe in supporting and defending your cards with spellls and traps, so no, Atk isn't everything, I also use monster effects to cripple my opponent. I'm not doing a Kaiba and think that sheer power is all you need in a duel, I use my strategies to put my opponent's monsters out of play, and even my own, here's another suggestion, use this card with Gren Maju De Eiza while dimensionl fissure is in play. This strategy I actually use and it serves very usefull, along with soul absorbsion, and I edited my reply, so I put in Marshmallon and his little glasses. And my favorite little tactic ever in my entire deck, which involves a really old card called "Soul Exchange" which infact ladies, doesn't just mean for tribute summon, it can be used to make panther warrior attack, it can be used in alot of other things, my tactic is if I don't have any dragons on my side of the field, I want to revive y Tyrant Dragon from my Graveyard, but to do that I need a dragon to tribute, my last opponent however had a dragon, I used soul exchange to select his dragon for tribute after I used Premature -Burial, got my Tyrant Dragon out there, and it just so happens that I depleted his Field and special summon one of my strongest dragons at the same time, and attacked his Life Points directly and won the duel, that is how I won my last tournament and How I won my last match, don't say that I'm a lousy duelist, you have never seen me duel...

Is there actually discussion going on here?

It seems like this should have been sorted out without even taking up a page.

1. Everyone stating it sucks

2. A few people saying it could have a few uses

3. The people who says it sucks acknowledge that it could be used, as any card can, but it still sucks really bad, and using it would overall be a bad idea.

4. Discussion over.

Yeah, that seems right.

ok' date=' so everybody agrees with you, it's over...

dude, you are a step closer to popularity... yeeehaaaw!!

[/quote']

1: If you disagree, go ahead and spill your heart out. Just don't be upset when each and everyone of your arguments is torn apart.

2: Lol, e-popularity. Can I get in trophy-form? It'll look so great next to my first place Girls Swim Team trophy.

I did read it carefully, and did I say anything like "put it in your deck", no I was just pointing it out, get off my F***ing @ss about it, and leave me alone, maybe you should learn to read...it might actually get you somewhere. I made the reply, yes, but what I meant is completely different from what your dumb@ss thought about. and take off the damn neg, it's not valid at all. And if you say it is valid, then I guess we should take to to Frunk, or any other mod, because your too immature to handle it correctly...like a good little jack@ss...

Archived