The Cheerful Coffin: Discussion

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/The_Cheerful_Coffin

I really thought I would never have to discuss this card' date=' but after reading a certain thread on the Decks board, I guess I have to. This card sucks. Never run it. If you do, you deserve to have your cards stolen/computer broken/ect.

[/quote']

uhh' date=' not if your using a card like Shadow Ghoul, or any other card that involves the graveyard as an asset.

[/quote']

How is this NOT saying that Cheerful Coffin is useful in some decks?

could /kʊd; unstressed kəd/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kood; unstressed kuhd] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–verb

1. a pt. of can1.

–auxiliary verb

2. (used to express possibility): I wonder who that could be at the door. That couldn't be true.

3. (used to express conditional possibility or ability): You could do it if you tried.

4. (used in making polite requests): Could you open the door for me, please?

5. (used in asking for permission): Could I borrow your pen?

6. (used in offering suggestions or advice): You could write and ask for more information. You could at least have called me.

Source: Dictionary.com

Bolds added for emphasis or relevance.

I mean... if you want to argue semantics, I'd much rather not.

you COULD use it, but you won't...

and you COULD notice that you're arguing because you're pretty sure that a bad card is totally useless and don't even give it a slightly chance... also you COULD notice that nobody here has said "put it on your deck" and you assumed it was... in other words, you COULD read more carefully and stop asking in all posts "what's your point/argument"... if you are so smart to make such topics, you COULD be smart enough to figure out what are we trying to say...

i won't argue semantics, it's not your strong side, since you had to search for it on a dictionary... you COULD be more clever and COULD do your homework, clyde...

you COULD use it' date=' but you won't...

and you COULD notice that you're arguing because you're pretty sure that a bad card is totally useless and don't even give it a slightly chance... also you COULD notice that nobody here has said "put it on your deck" and you assumed it was... in other words, you COULD read more carefully and stop asking in all posts "what's your point/argument"... if you are so smart to make such topics, you COULD be smart enough to figure out what are we trying to say...

i won't argue semantics, it's not your strong side, since you had to search for it on a dictionary... you COULD be more clever and COULD do your homework, clyde...

[/quote']

1: Why would you even suggest it then? Just to be facetious? That doesn't get us anywhere.

2: Dictionaries are typically more reliable. I mean... if you want to back up your decisions, you'd use a legit source, right? But then again, I've hardly ever seen anyone back up any of their claims here.

Sorry, but I want you two to do it first, I didn't mean I talk to Frunk about it, I meant for you two to talk to him about and give me the details and I'll talk to him to see if you lie about the details, I don;t have time right now, sense I gtg to sleep now, it's 12:02 in my time zone, and I have school in the morning, let's take this discussion to PM, and I'll get back to you two jack@sses after I'm done with school...

12:02?? here in my time zone it's 02:05 AM... i gotta work later so good night!!

p.s.: if you were more open minded and don't treat people that suggest an idea like they were the worst people on the entire world, the 5 pages of pure flaming should be totally unneccesary...

EDIT: redsceptile, you should stay banned for spamming... ¬¬

12:02?? here in my time zone it's 02:05 AM... i gotta work later so good night!!

p.s.: if you were more open minded and don't treat people that suggest an idea like they were the worst people on the entire world' date=' the 5 pages of pure flaming should be totally unneccesary...

EDIT: redsceptile, you should stay banned for spamming... ¬¬

[/quote']

I wasn't spamming, I was respond to the post above mine talking about

two jack@sses

Yes, because spamming is so much more owrse than flaming.

But if you want me banned it doesn't matter to me, I'm not going to cry I'm a big boy now.

Archived