The Cheerful Coffin: Discussion

Guest Chaos Pudding

Ive ran cheerfl coffin in a strange DW build' date=' it worked.... strange much?

[/quote']

If it worked, then you must have the best luck of anyone I know.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chaos Pudding

I bet my Cheerful Coffee deck can beat your illegal deck on principle alone.

Too bad Cheerful Coffee isn't a proper deck in itself, as it needs to run 3 PoG in order to be viable.

Ive ran cheerfl coffin in a strange DW build' date=' it worked.... strange much?

[/quote']

There's probably a million other things you could have added to make it work BETTER. Just cause the card works, does not mean it works well.

Example: Stamping Destruction works for Dragons. But does that mean you shouldn't Main MST anyway?

not that bad card... the fact that allows to choose the number of monsters you can discard makes it more adaptative... dark world or poor PC can see a benefit on it' date=' but it must be a deck considering it, so a cheerful coffin deck can be possible...

[/quote']

Except that you can choose with the array of other Dark World Support. Come on, just cause it activates their effect is not any reason to run it.

Guest Chaos Pudding

not that bad card... the fact that allows to choose the number of monsters you can discard makes it more adaptative... dark world or poor PC can see a benefit on it' date=' but it must be a deck considering it, so a cheerful coffin deck can be possible...

[/quote']

Alright, this confirms it. You take my view, and mirror it. There can be no other reason why you always oppose my views.

[/quote']

Alright, this confirms it. You take my view, and mirror it. There can be no other reason why you always oppose my views.

emmm... no, i post my point of view without reading anyting else...

not all the bad cards can't be played, and not all the good cards deseve to be banned... so duck for the table 6!!

[/quote']

emmm... no, i post my point of view without reading anyting else...

not all the bad cards can't be played, and not all the good cards deseve to be banned... so duck for the table 6!!

Wrong. This is an unplayable bad card. Why you would play it is anyone's guess. Also, stop making uninformed posts. It makes you look like a fool.

what do you mean uninformed posts?? the fact that i don't read all the post doesn't mean that i don't know what i'm talking about... also when you discuss about something you don't need to know everyone's opinion...

also when you didn't had all the support to a good bazoo return deck, this card was a good addition... once it wasn't bad, but on that time some of you were still on diapers when it comes of dueling...

p.s.: you didn't need the neg rep man, it's not a sin to have an opinion, i'm not against chaos pudding, just my opinion differs when it comes to rating cards...

Guest Chaos Pudding

p.s.: you didn't need the neg rep man' date=' it's not a sin to have an opinion, i'm not against chaos pudding, just my opinion differs when it comes to rating cards...

[/quote']

Really? Could have fooled me...

if i were against you i'd be more rude... i was playing this game since some of the card you call now "useless" were "handful"... sometimes i don't see the point to make a "discuss how bad is this card" when can (or could) be useful on some decks...

as always said, there's not bad cards, just bad strategies... and there's no bad decks, just bad players (exception that confirm this rule: fusion e-hero deck)

what do you mean uninformed posts?? the fact that i don't read all the post doesn't mean that i don't know what i'm talking about...

Right. But you have no idea what WE are talking about. It forces us to repeat things multiple times' date=' which slows down the discussion.

also when you discuss about something you don't need to know everyone's opinion...

It's helpful to get as many opinions as you can to get the most informed, and therefore most accurate conclusion.

also when you didn't had all the support to a good bazoo return deck, this card was a good addition... once it wasn't bad, but on that time some of you were still on diapers when it comes of dueling...

Times change. Either grow and adapt or get left behind. Second of all, I'm pretty sure this card was never good. Card Destruction still existed.

p.s.: you didn't need the neg rep man, it's not a sin to have an opinion, i'm not against chaos pudding, just my opinion differs when it comes to rating cards...

It seems you're purposely going after him. Just ask a mod to remove it if you feel it is unjust.

no thanks, i can always neg rep you if you fail ^.^

card destruction was handful, but no when it comes to keep some cards on the hand... anyway i don't know why i argue with you, i gave my opinion, if it wasn't like yours OH SORRY!!!!! i have my own voice... i think this card is not THAT bad... so what will you do for not agreeing with you?? ban me??

i think i don't have enough ducks... ¬¬

Guest Chaos Pudding

no thanks' date=' i can always neg rep you if you fail ^.^

card destruction was handful, but no when it comes to keep some cards on the hand... anyway i don't know why i argue with you, i gave my opinion, if it wasn't like yours OH SORRY!!!!! i have my own voice... i think this card is not THAT bad... so what will you do for not agreeing with you?? ban me??

i think i don't have enough ducks... ¬¬

[/quote']

But Card Destruction replaces the cards you discard. Cheerful Coffin doesn't. Who cares if it is the entire hand? You make up for it in advantage.

sometimes you need that hand... well, it's a free world and build your deck as you please... but stop thinking that i'm mirror-ing you because i think that a bad card is not that bad or a good card is not that good... you're radical and i'm more mild...

BTW: under_age_user... next time let people defend themself instead neg repping people... it's more constructive to exchange opinions instead taking that actions that annoys people and drastically ends all discussion instance...

Guest Chaos Pudding

sometimes you need that hand... well' date=' it's a free world and build your deck as you please... but stop thinking that i'm mirror-ing you because i think that a bad card is not that bad or a good card is not that good... you're radical and i'm more mild...

[/quote']

If you need that hand, then you don't have any Dark World monsters in it.

Archived