☠☠☠The Survival Horror Video Game Club☠☠☠

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, Silent Hill is made by Konami - and is MUCH scarier than the Resident Evil series (believe me). The only good SH gamess IMO were 1,2,3, and Origins. The others were just meh (although I am waiting for Downpour to be released). Now that I think about it, maybe the club could be changed to be a general survival horror club? Just a thought.

Yeah, Biohazard. A little cooler, but Resident Evil does kinda roll off the tongue.

If you wanna check out another survival horror series that is even scarier than Silent Hill, then you might wanna check out the FATAL FRAME series. You go through these haunted areas (varies depending on which game - and there are 3 that I know of) and you have to fight ghosts with an exorcising camera. (Yeah, that's right - a CAMERA). It's creepy because of the haunting atmosphere, ghosts can come from anywhere, and you have to go into first-person mode to use the camera - which means you get to see the expressions on the ghost's face)

Doom used to give me the creep when I was younger, but now it doesn't even bother me. It's actually one of my favorite games now. I have Doom 3 and the expansion for my PC. The most annoying enemy in the series (for me) had to have been the Cacodemon. They just take so much to drop and their fireballs did splash damage.

NEW APPLICATION:

Username: Saturn of Elemia (Saturn will do)
Games:
RESIDENT EVIL - 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, Code Veronica, Gaiden, Dead Aim, Survivor, Outbreak
SILENT HILL - 1, 2, 3, 4, Origins
FATAL FRAME - 1, 2, 3
SIREN
Favorite series - Don't make me choose
Favorite gun - Shotgun
Favorite character - Leon Scott Kennedy

Archived