☠☠☠The Survival Horror Video Game Club☠☠☠

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

User Name (You may include shorter name you prefer): SSxMINI LUCAS
Games you Own/Played: Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, Borderlands, COD Zombs
Favorite Game Series: COD Zombs has an AMAZING storyline i fyou take about 2 hours to read about it lol. Its long and complicated. Yet realistic
Favorite Gun (Pistol, Shotgun, Rocket Launcher, etc. you know, right?): 5.56 or 7.62mm Assault Rifle. B)

The game can be kinda Black Opsish in alot of ways. But its more Battlefieldish than anything. What I mean by the gunns is that they dont do damage based on their caliber. I want to see a game that will choose DamGmods on what cal the gun is in real life. The only realistic gun is the SCAR-H it has proper recoil and damage. Snipers take 2 hits but they're still good and fun to use.

[quote name='☠ΤΗΑΝΑΤΟS☠' timestamp='1310881114' post='5362267']
I think most games with guns are like that (Except resident evil =D)
[/quote]

Yeah :P BF3 is the only realistic game out there. Bullets travel realisticly theres vehicles, defibs, dragging ur team mate into cover, environment is dynamic, etc.

It is a fun game with three different endings (depending on who you follow when given a choice during certain parts).

However, there is one thing about the game - YOU DON'T GET A MELEE WEAPON! If you run out of ammo, then you're screwed until you can find some more. (They did fix the problem in Dino Crisis 2, but they made the melee weapon a little TOO good). Luckily, you can easily run away from most enemies like you can in Resident Evil - and there are even laser fences that you can switch on and off to cut off enemy persuits.

Best one IMO was the first one for the Super Nintendo. (It was an overhead view when outside buildings and FPS when inside buildings). Even knowing what you're doing and where you're going, it will take you about 2-3 hours to beat the game - and there is NO saving! You gotta beat the game in ONE sitting. Fun, huh?

No, I have not played that game.

I remember when I first played Doom and saw the Pinky (Bull Demon). It freaked me out SO bad.

Archived