Yugioh: Fusion of Worlds: Fall of the Crimson Dragon [OOC/ Started/ Accepting]

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Rhykotsu' timestamp='1313196020' post='5437653']
Welp, if Vaggelis follows, he'll see Rhy again, and [i]then[/i] war would start, right?

...btw, who/what [i]is[/i] Umbris? I don't know any Neo-Spacian by that name. Is he a original card?
[/quote]

Umbris, aka Neo-Spacian Umbra Panther, is the NEX version of Dark Panther that I created, with "Umbris" being the name I come up with for him (like how Aqua Dolphin is also called Aquos)

Is it too late to enter this RP?

Name: Hans Nadal
Appearance: Small build, but strong. Slightly tanned skin. Dark eyes and white hair. Mostly wears a tattered white denim shirt over a dark purple sleeveless shirt. He also wears a belt over black jeans and black shoes. At other times will wear a white mask with a large black ring-shaped pattern.
Group: Tara's Servant
Deck: [url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/213000-zero-a-gemini-archetype/]The Zero Geminis[/url]
Xyz Monster/Duel Spirit: Zilch, Future Ruler of Zero
Deck Strategy: Conservative and defensive style of play. Will only play offensively when the cards are right or when in a critical spot.
Bio: After witnessing the death of his father from the constant wars, he drifted across Neo Domino City alone and searching for answers. After being nearly killed himself, Tara had found him as he was dying. Tara chose for him to live but have something invaluable taken from him: his ability to speak. Being thankful for Tara, he willingly joined her clan of evil. Although he is unable to talk, his Duel Disk is able to recieve his thoughts and speak for him. He is almost never in an emotional state, and even during a duel and he is on the brink of losing, he remains calm throughout.
D-Wheel: His Disk is a hybrid Duel Disk, allowing it to he fitted onto his lowriding street luge style of D-Wheel. The D-Wheel itself is dark purple and gray in color with two smaller wheels in front and a large wheel in the back.

I see Kunai with Chain as chaining the opponent's monster with one end and using the other end, which has a Kunai attached, as a weapon. Since it's just chains, I'm sure the [i]queen of the galaxies and mistress of the stars[/i] can break it easily, though the Kunai end will remain intact.

[quote name='Manzo Ishikawa' timestamp='1313738957' post='5454583']
I see Kunai with Chain as chaining the opponent's monster with one end and using the other end, which has a Kunai attached, as a weapon. Since it's just chains, I'm sure the [i]queen of the galaxies and mistress of the stars[/i] can break it easily, though the Kunai end will remain intact.
[/quote]
But it'd still stop/interrupt her attack, right? That's the whole point, pretty much. Then Evocater Chevalier would use the Kunai as food for his effect, destroying her equip.

Ehh, he'll be banned for sure the third time around.

Other than that, how did I do with my first post in the RP?

As for future posts, I figure that Hans would duel Tara after a few "episodes" and make a deal with her. Should Hans win, he gets his voice back, but if he loses, he has to join Tara as a servant. Obviously, Hans would have to lose the duel because of what I have in mind. It would also help progress Tara as a character, obviously because she is the main villain. We also would have a basis on how she duels and what she uses.

But all that is just my ideas for the RP, and I know this probably won't happen, but you guys who run it can look at this for some ideas as well.

Archived