Yugioh: Fusion of Worlds: Fall of the Crimson Dragon [OOC/ Started/ Accepting]

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, fine, but make her costume or whatever the Hell that is more covering so it won't violate public decency laws.

And the Xyz thing is because there are only so many Xyz Monsters so far whereas there are over 100 Synchro Monsters for Tara to Darken.

Also, if no one objects, I'd like to make one break from game mechanics: Xyz Monsters can be used for a Synchro or Ritual Summon but their Levels will be effectively 0 for the Summon.

Seriously, who's the co-owner of this RP, me or you?

You're still on thin ice with me because of your constant RP takeovers and the fact that you insist on making at least one army per RP for no reason other than to go "Lulz, I has moar people than you" and your magical super scientific magic of science that lets your characters be super special awesome advanced cyborgs or whatever the Hell most of them are.

Still leaves the Droogs (Which I'm completely against you having just because there are hundreds of them and you can do whatever you want with them, like say take over the goddamn RP again) and the magical super scientific magic of science which makes no logical sense because ZeXal is god knows how far into the future past this RP and there's nothing like that in it, but apparently there have been some scientific leaps that have been suppressed in the interim.

I posted.
Dresden, if you want to, you can have Tara kill off Alan and/or his droogs.
Or you could have Tara or Ilana duel Alan.
Just suggesting.
Or, even better, you can totally and completely surprise me.

Oh, BTW Dresden, you know how I usually set up something towards a goal in the future of the RP, and work towards that?
Not in this one.
I have learned this new technique called "Making Sh*t Up As I Go". Really fascinating.
Basically, that previously-mentioned plan I normally have? Doesn't exist! I honestly have no plan for this RP, and therefore have no reason to want to be a controlling b***h!
Whether that will be a good thing or a bad thing when this thing ends remains to be seen, but I think it will be for the better.

[quote name='Rhykotsu' timestamp='1310661677' post='5354777']
And Rhy's fake Synchro was on his profile when it was approved. So, is that legit? Posted btw.
[/quote]

I believe any synchro monster is allowed, as long as its effect/summoning requirements is reasonable (i.e., not broken/overpowered).

BlackWing/Dresden, correct me if I'm wrong.

[quote name='KingdomHeartsKeeper' timestamp='1310673612' post='5355481']
I believe any synchro monster is allowed, as long as its effect/summoning requirements is reasonable (i.e., not broken/overpowered).

BlackWing/Dresden, correct me if I'm wrong.
[/quote]You're correct. I would have said something when I accepted his app if I thought it was op.

Thinking up a new character:

Name: "Mongrel"
Apperence: His appearance is that of a more humanoid "Gazelle King of Mythical Beasts", while also wearing tattered slacks and a black cloak similar in appearance to the fur of [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/King_of_the_Beasts"]"King of the Beasts"[/url]. Wears a mask similar to "Moja's" face while wearing the cloak. Eyes are a watery, almost glassy, blue in a normal state, while they become a glowing yellow when angered or irritated. Stands at 7'10" (when not hunched over).
Group: Other (for now)
Deck: Beast/Beast-Warrior Beatdown Deck
Duel Spirit: "Burglar" and "Moja"
Bio{optional}:Rumor has it that he was born of a human mother and a Beast-Type Duel Spirit (though whether the father is Gazelle is not determined). He was "abandoned" by his mother at birth and resided in the Duel Spirit dimension since, being raised by the Beast and Beast-Warriors of the Closed Forest.
D-Wheel{optional pic}: Does not use a D-Wheel
Other: Acts really timid around new people, but seems to instantly warm up to "beast-like" people (either in appearance or personality). Has trouble speaking, often stuttering and humming when trying to speak, but has a surprisingly large vocabulary. Even so, Burglar sometimes has to interpret for him.

Archived